Rooney as TV pundit at Qatar?

Big Swifty

I see one paper (was it the Sun?) has revealed that the BBC and ITV are involved in a "tug-of-war" over the services of our Wayne as a pundit offering his analysis of the upcoming World Cup tournament.

I can't wait to hear his thoughtful, clearly articulated insight into the finer points of the beautiful game, not to mention his expert knowledge of successful football management.

Rooney and his puddle deep knowledgable insights into football. He tipped his beloved rags to win the league when they went top at New Year back in 2021 when City strolled to the league.

When Mansour took over City he also claimed that despite the investment City could never reach United’s level on the pitch. Not someone you go to check which way the footballing wind is blowing.

He might run into some trouble with the law if he isn't able to kerb his usual behaviour of binge drinking and prostitutes when away from home. I might suggest the tubby **** stays out of the sun too.

Screen-Shot-2022-02-14-at-16.42.12.jpg

I can just see it - pundits stood around the screen marking with circles and arrows which player did what and who ran where to create space then the host says " Wayne?" to bring him into the conversation and the camera pans to Rooney sat at a table with a series of sketches in front of him featuring stick men and a ball with Wayne randomly pointing and saying

"eerrrrm.....errrrmmm - dah and errrrmmm dah - an' errrmm 'e scored "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.