Rooney as TV pundit at Qatar?

Expect the BBC will win the tug of rug. Let’s hope he leaves his mic on when he makes his move on Claire Balding.

A: is she actually old enough for him?

and

B: wouldn't Wayne need to transition then identify as a lesbian first?

Good Lord. If I saw these two at it, it'd put me off sex for ever

their creation wearing Qatari headwear with rag based colours.

hPNjVjt1Pw1Bw5Q3s9uJ_c83vNMSLOM9RxNT_PCN2Qk.jpg

Played at the highest level for 16 years, made a good show of managing Derby despite being new to the job.

Sure he'd have a lot of interesting things to say.

If that fucking bloated Neanderthal is allowed anywhere within the studio we should all boycott the games he's taking part in.
This man is arguably the single most brain-dead nonentity English football has produced since Beckscum - and we have certainly produced some imbecilic football players in this country (yes, I am looking at you, Paul Merson).
Shrek has the personality of a concrete boulder minus the charm. He is an uneducated, loutish simpleton who -without football- would have been working on a building site somewhere constantly being torn to shreds by his piss-taking colleagues for making Trigger look like Prof Brian Cox.

I sincerely hope that if he does get offered a place behind the scenes there will be some huge backlash against the company/companies that employ him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.