Rooney: Beating City will make title sweeter

And apologies to Pigeonho. Hung by my own petard springs to mind.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Mikecini said:
My mistake thanks for pointing it out. I'll edit my original post insert red faced,embarrassed smiley.
Wazaroo?! ;-)

In my, very limited, defense it was my first visit to Twitter.

What Rooney should really be worried about is what he's going to say (or not say) if City DO win the title .....

United are playing out of their skins , couldn't be pickin' up any more points if they wanted to , and , with their easier run-in , SHOULD win the title ....

if they don't win it what could Rooney , or any rag fan possible say ???

black mamba said:
What Rooney should really be worried about is what he's going to say (or not say) if City DO win the title .....

United are playing out of their skins , couldn't be pickin' up any more points if they wanted to , and , with their easier run-in , SHOULD win the title ....

That there was an agenda to help us win it?

;-)

Pigeonho said:
black mamba said:

That there was an agenda to help us win it?

;-)

ROFLMAO - Excellent

black mamba said:

Y'know, I'd never thought of it that way round.
There's a real Sky plastic who I have the misfortune of bumping into every now and again and I'll use this

adrianr said:
The one player I wouldn't bat a fucking eyelid at if he were to succumb to a career ending injury.
I'd enjoy watching it. I'd probably break my sky+ box in fact.

moomba said:
This is not coincidence, or being led by the media. United have had a pretty obvious policy for a while of players, and ex players going to the media and talking about the title and how we're going to bottle it.

Johnny Evans turn today.
you dont see our players doing that do you?

quiet_riot said:
Was he not happy with giving us a footballing lesson in the Charity Shield???

IMHO, that game was a one-off, just like the FA cup decided by controversial decisions by the referee.A game where yaya & Kompany(technically) wasn't available for us. Surely this time out(derby in april) we'll give the bastards something to think about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.