Rooney Charged 2 game Ban

Re: shrek

didactic said:
More chance of aliens announcing they have been on Earth for thousands of years. Never going to happen. What I do see happening is that either Tevez, Balotelli, Silva, De Jong or one of our main starters will pick up a straight red v Liverpool. So Mancini better go into the game knowing this. Think I am lying before the derby Ade was red carded, this year Balotelli was red carded it just happens too much for comfort.

Hard to argue with this.

If he doesn't get a ban for elbowing someone in the back of the head, I can't see him getting one for swearing...

Hope you're wrong about the red card v Liverpool though!

Mike C said:
didactic said:
More chance of aliens announcing they have been on Earth for thousands of years. Never going to happen. What I do see happening is that either Tevez, Balotelli, Silva, De Jong or one of our main starters will pick up a straight red v Liverpool. So Mancini better go into the game knowing this. Think I am lying before the derby Ade was red carded, this year Balotelli was red carded it just happens too much for comfort.

Hard to argue with this.

If he doesn't get a ban for elbowing someone in the back of the head, I can't see him getting one for swearing...

Hope you're wrong about the red card v Liverpool though!

If any of these lot get sent off they need their fuckin heads checked.

If this was mario the FA would throw the book at him. Rooney is an arrogant scouse shit who wants his arse kicking big time. Best thing we can do is do the business on the 16th at Wembley that will shut the gobshite up

I guarantee nothing will happen except a fine, of about £25k, which is half a days work for him. What is the point in fining someone who earns £250k+ a week?

There will be no ban what so ever. He should get a 3 game ban but this will not happen.

Drogba got a 3 match ban for swearing at a camera from UEFA (admittedly it was aimed at the Ref), so there is a kind of precedent.

But this is United, so I doubt Rooney will get a ban. Anyway, part of the joy of the Semi will be to see his ugly gob when we beat them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.