Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Collymore on twitter RE: Rooney

Rooney is not loyal to the Rags. He may well sign another contract eventually, but it will all be on his terms, and for a lot more money. If he was in any way loyal, he wouldn't be asking for more dosh, let's face it he has more money that either he, his children or his grand children will ever need. He's just another greedy twat, and if the Rags don't pay up, he will be off. All this stuff about him not coming to us is bullshit, he'd be sold on the club by the chairman and his entourage. If he did come to us (can't see it myself) our fans would welcome him with open arms and he'd be happy, regardless of what some post on here.

Smells like his agent stirring the pot for the new contract.
No way could they let him come to us,if they did they may as well run the white flag up the pole and admit they are finished.

Can I just point out two things.

A) He can't move to another CHAMPIONS LEAGUE club this season.

B) United either get his new deal sorted, or ignore the only club that can both afford him and qualify, or go into his final year.

A very risky strategy if he is surplus to requirements.

I would not rule this out, well, not until he maybe does sign a new deal at scumbags.

The Fixer said:
The club(rags) have released a statement describing the reports of a January sale of Rooney as 'nonsense'.
Yep, and they wouldn't sell Real Madrid a virus....

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

Get him, we've seen with Tevez what an ex utd player with a point to prove to fergie can do. Besides Shrek HAS to return to form at some point, apparently MRS shrek and his kid were at the game yesterday so his marriage will get sorted out and he'll be knocking em in again soon. It's not unrealistic at all that baconface would consider getting rid, history has shown that should anyone go toe to toe with him they're gone.

I wouldn't want City to bid for Rooney

He's been a grown man since the age of 16, and he was always going to find it difficult to maintain his sharpness with such a heavy frame. And now it seems he's smoking, drinking and partying

I wouldn't rule out a return to form, but it does look like he's past his best

We have Balotelli to come into the team. And Adebayor. Why should we come to the rescue of the Glazers and Fergie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.