Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

fat overrated scruffy scouse tramp(with money) done nothing except got swooned over for standing up front at OT by hansen etc. etc. cant see bobby touching him in a million years, hes also going to struggle keeping his weight down..nope i cant see bobby even considering a move for him, plus i dont think his image would fit in with the boards plans...

Collymore on twitter RE: Rooney

Soulboy said:
Well Stan the Man has just been on Talkshite and told the world that his "ITK" contact has told him that not only do City want him... but Rooney is also keen on the deal as well!

Gulp!

All it is! Is we can pay the biggest wages so agent taps up thicko collymore to spread this shit Rooney knows the scum can't afford 160 grand a week and are just offering 100 (yeah just)

Re: Collymore on twitter RE: Rooney

Did anyone read the great article in the MEN some weeks ago by Stewart Brennan,ref the dossier that City build up on any potential incoming transfer ??
They build up a dossier based on various finding of any player that Bobby Manc requires and includes potential ups and downs for the club,SOCIAL LIFE,fitness,media spotlight,the full works !!
How many NEGATIVES would outway the Positives, that Rooney carries about with him ??
Sorry but this wouldn`t fit in with the Clubs new policy,which has arisen from previous City Managers "bad buys" ?
Might be seen as a bold move by some,but IMO,this wouldn`t even get off the ground.
Complete bullshit from the Staffordshire Dogger !!

Now amended the correct spelling for dossier.Half asleep !!

oakiecokie said:
Did anyone read the great article in the MEN some weeks ago by Stewart Brennan,ref the dozier that City build up on any potential incoming transfer ??
They build up a dozier based on various finding of any player that Bobby Manc requires and includes potential ups and downs for the club,SOCIAL LIFE,fitness,media spotlight,the full works !!
How many NEGATIVES would outway the Positives, that Rooney carries about with him ??
Sorry but this wouldn`t fit in with the Clubs new policy,which has arisen from previous City Managers "bad buys" ?
Might be seen as a bold move by some,but IMO,this wouldn`t even get off the ground.
Complete bullshit from the Staffordshire Dogger !!

it would more or less destroy them. don't see why it would be such a hard decision to make.

A fit focussed Rooney would be an asset to any team but I have serious doubts he'll ever regain his best form in the PL. He's carrying too much baggage. If he had any brains he's go abroad.

Soulboy said:
Well Stan the Man has just been on Talkshite and told the world that his "ITK" contact has told him that not only do City want him... but Rooney is also keen on the deal as well!

Gulp!

Gulp indeed. I'm still super skeptical. Bet there's a few squirming rags this morning though which is always nice to know.

BillyShears said:
Soulboy said:

Gulp!

Gulp indeed. I'm still super skeptical. Bet there's a few squirming rags this morning though which is always nice to know.

I'm a bit like you, in that I can't see it happening... but if it did... WoW!

On footballing reasons I'm not sure I'd have him, given his "troubles", but for every other reason it would be an absolutely brilliant signing and would put to bed the Rag domination for once and for all.

We live in interesting times...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.