Rooney (MERGED)

Dubai Blue said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Every rag under the sun is now slagging him to fuck,just like we knew they all would.
What do you expect them to do? While it's undoubtedly funny as fuck, he has acted like a bastard and we'd have all reacted exactly the same way. Don't forget, most on here thought he was a fat, overrated, granny-shagging wanker a mere 36 hours ago.

I couldnt give a shit who he likes to shag-hes a world class striker who knows where the net is.

Re: Can he (Rooney) ever...?

just like what barton did

we played him, we booed him and played great football the rest of the season and stayed, although he went one season after that anyway!

fergie will play rooney if he thinks he will help scum to win games, he's still a class player

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We're having Two Christmas' this year ;)

Prepare for meltdown...

Who can wait until Christmas?

I'm celebrating Thanks Giving this year and will be upstanding with my hand on my heart for the American National Anthem.....

Dubai Blue said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Every rag under the sun is now slagging him to fuck,just like we knew they all would.
What do you expect them to do? While it's undoubtedly funny as fuck, he has acted like a bastard and we'd have all reacted exactly the same way. Don't forget, most on here thought he was a fat, overrated, granny-shagging wanker a mere 36 hours ago.

I still do.

Re: RAG FANS CHANGING THEIR TUNE TODAY

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/</a>

Some of it is pure magic never seen a crowd turn so quick

tolmie's hairdoo said:
dave_blue12 said:
Wherever he is going (and I believe it could well be City) the deal is almost certainly agreed in principle.

Rooney holds all the cards over ManYoo and will go where he wants.

Does anyone on here seriously think his agent Paul Stretford has been sat on his fookin hands since March...

It's about cold hard cash. RUTHLESS.

He will be a City player.

Would you say this has been led by Stretford mate or has Coleen driven it in your opinion?

LoveCity said:
Blue Dippers get 25% of any transfer fee too. :D
Aye.

Plus, a message to those worried about us servicing the rag debt...

If Rooney signs, they get a chunk of cash towards the debt (A £50m fee would see less than £40M go towards once you've taken out the money Everton get plus agents fees etc.

Without Rooney, they will struggle. And I mean really fuckin struggle. Won't be long before they fail to qualify for the CL, in which they lose, oh I don't know, around £40m PER SEASON!

:)

twinkletoes said:
Dubai Blue said:

I still do.
Yeah, I forgot to add that bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.