Rooney (MERGED)

Re: RAG FANS CHANGING THEIR TUNE TODAY

Cheadle Blue said:
i unfortunately have to work in Old Trafford, and innevitably have a building full of rag fans to put up. But today really is hilarious, some of the statements today:

1. Rooney is a mercenary, its all about the money
2. Why are the fans chanting rooneys name, its putting the rest of the team off. (i would be chanting his name if my strikeforce consisted of berbatov and chorizo)
3. Its that arab, flashing a bit of "coin"
4. Rooney is a disgrace
5. I bet the united players were raging at rooney faking injury today!!!! (what if there never was an injury, and utd have pulled him out of the game. did that ever cross your mind?)
6. No player is bigger than the club (not anymore, who's there biggest player, nani? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)

Please feel free to add anymore pearls of genius the rags come out with today

I know I shouldn`t but I find this so funny,DOES ANYONE HAVE THE REDCAFE LINK ??

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Every rag under the sun is now slagging him to fuck,just like we knew they all would.
What do you expect them to do? While it's undoubtedly funny as fuck, he has acted like a bastard and we'd have all reacted exactly the same way. Don't forget, most on here thought he was a fat, overrated, granny-shagging wanker a mere 36 hours ago.

Edit: And I still do

What a day, I actually want him now, only 24, him and Tevez would be amazing together (again), melt down on red cafe is pre entertainment!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/confirmed-rooney-wants-leave-311621/index2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/confirmed-roo ... ndex2.html</a>

And the bonus ball is that he's stuck at the swamp for another 10 weeks... and will get booed and jeered every time he turns out for them, unless he has a lengthy ankle injury!

So their top player is all but redundant for the next 10 weeks until they can flog him. All this will totally unsettle the club and diminish their ambitions.

Ah well, at least little Mickey Owen might get some more games...

Re: Gary Neville/Rooney injury

You could actually see the brown nosed rat doing that.

I don't want the ****.

On the other hand i think we've just witnessed the beginning of the end of the Evil Empire.

Re: RAG FANS CHANGING THEIR TUNE TODAY

"We've had the best years out of him,fergie allways sells at the right time".HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

City sign Tevez - nothing.
City sign Toure - nothing.
City sign Balotelli - Rooney's agent immediately rings Gill to tell him that he wants to leave.

See? Even he knows it.

So i have this as gospel *well common knowledge down the feathers
the sheik and malky glazer are playin three card brag some years ago
malky sat wiv three aces but the sheik still takes all his money then says,"ok malky say nowt about this game,pretend you still got loads of cash,now go to utd and buy the club they think you are a massive cash cow and you can bleed the fukers dry,then i will make my move"
wouldnt mind the sheik only has jack high he just bluffed the fukin nerd outa all his cash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.