Rooney (MERGED)

Dubai Blue said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Every rag under the sun is now slagging him to fuck,just like we knew they all would.
What do you expect them to do? While it's undoubtedly funny as fuck, he has acted like a bastard and we'd have all reacted exactly the same way. Don't forget, most on here thought he was a fat, overrated, granny-shagging wanker a mere 36 hours ago.

Edit: And I still do

Yeah hes behaved like a cnut to united but just because he wants to leave that doesnt make him a shit player.

And for god sake just get used to it.

I said last night that i can guarentee Rooney will be a city player come the end of January and some people said he wouldnt even leave united. Well they have got egg on their faces now and when he joins us a lot of other people will have egg on their faces aswell

tolmie's hairdoo said:
dave_blue12 said:
Wherever he is going (and I believe it could well be City) the deal is almost certainly agreed in principle.

Rooney holds all the cards over ManYoo and will go where he wants.

Does anyone on here seriously think his agent Paul Stretford has been sat on his fookin hands since March...

It's about cold hard cash. RUTHLESS.

He will be a City player.

I agree !

This is almost certainly the player that Gary Cook spoke to Liam Gallagher about at the WC

I reckon

1. He already knows he's going, he wouldn't be so aggressive in forcing an exit without his Plan B in place. In other words, he's been tapped up.

2. Mourinho wouldn't dare since he's planning to be the next Rag Manager

3. Barca don't need him/can't afford him.

4. Therefore He's staying in England, that's why he wants out so quickly (apart from more dosh quicker) he doesn't want to help the Rags rack up points to compete with his new team.

5. Which means it's City or Chelsea.

6. Which means it's probably City

QED

just one quote from ragcaf.

Rooney has fooled us all. The only way he could top this is to join City. Would that be the biggest act of treachery in football?

Hahahaha.

The ideal win-win situation for City is that he signs in the summer for Chelsea on a Webster buy-out. The rags get little money out of it, he spends the rest of this season being a bad influence in their dressing-room and next season with his chavvy lifestyle he can fuck Chelsea up too.

10 in a row, anyone?

7145dd.jpg
"Splash"
245jwoz.jpg

1zxl6zb.jpg

10dy4c1.jpg
21ltmie.gif
bean_laughing_hb.gif
15czuv7.gif

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l_Hosj2avQ[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M23xcQezw4A[/youtube]

nmlt6s.jpg

Re: Rooney, the plot thickens...

Sky are seemingly following the twitter thing...."now all the focus is on wayne rooney, yet another master stroke by Alex Ferguson" lol

Dubai Blue said:
Every rag under the sun is now slagging him to fuck,just like we knew they all would.
What do you expect them to do? While it's undoubtedly funny as fuck, he has acted like a bastard and we'd have all reacted exactly the same way. Don't forget, most on here thought he was a fat, overrated, granny-shagging wanker a mere 36 hours ago.

Yeah hes behaved like a cnut to united but just because he wants to leave that doesnt make him a shit player.

I said last night that i can guarentee Rooney will be a city player come the end of January and some people said he wouldnt even leave united. Well they have got egg on their faces now and when he joins us a lot of other people will have egg on their faces aswell<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:14 pm --<br /><br />
Dubai Blue said:

I said last night that i can guarentee Rooney will be a city player come the end of January and some people said he wouldnt even leave united. Well they have got egg on their faces now and when he joins us a lot of other people will have egg on their faces aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.