Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Can he (Rooney) ever...?

Soulboy said:
Is it not possible for us to sign him NOW and just hold him back until January 1st.?

I thought players could be bought, but not played...

Anyone know for certain?

he would still be officially a manure player, and able to play for them, until his registration was processed on Jan 1st

Re: RAG FANS CHANGING THEIR TUNE TODAY

Listening to the rags from Cork to Timbuktoo phoning and emailing sky and talkshite is pure comedy gold

I had the fortune to break it to 5 rags in my office, the looks on their little faces was priceless!

FUCK THEM ALL AND THE BOAT THEY'RE SINKING IN! :D

flb said:
Dubai Blue said:
What do you expect them to do? While it's undoubtedly funny as fuck, he has acted like a bastard and we'd have all reacted exactly the same way. Don't forget, most on here thought he was a fat, overrated, granny-shagging wanker a mere 36 hours ago.

I couldnt give a shit who he likes to shag-hes a world class striker who knows where the net is.
If he knew where the net was I'm sure he would've found it more than once from open play in the last 7 months.

Come on lads give me a break,every time I read a page,another page gets added.Let me catch up.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueinsa said:
Would you say this has been led by Stretford mate or has Coleen driven it in your opinion?

The greatest irony of all, United have actually contributed/led this.

A combination of financial terms, and a growing realisation of what is happening across the road.

But both Stretford and The Rooneys...ruthless bastards.

Considering the admission of March as the earliest date, Coleen would have been oblivious in terms of his behaviour off the field.

I'm warming to them...

You believe this to be 100% nailed on?

blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Does anyone on here seriously think his agent Paul Stretford has been sat on his fookin hands since March...

It's about cold hard cash. RUTHLESS.

He will be a City player.

Would you say this has been led by Stretford mate or has Coleen driven it in your opinion?

If you want to know where this eminated from then i suggest you read the thread from the start. All the info is there for you and unfortunately not from Tolmie. Sunday evening provides the most info on the thread as the clues are all there and laid bare to see!

I haven't heard a word

THEY'VE BEEN SILENT FOR HOURS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.