Rooney (MERGED)

I don't want him because I think we have a player who will be one of the Top 3 in the World in a few years in Balotelli but I'm still pissing myself at the Scum being in meltdown.

Re: RAG FANS CHANGING THEIR TUNE TODAY

This vipers nest of rags ain`t too happy... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/man-utd-chat/35492-rooney-abuse.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/man-ut ... abuse.html</a>

pee dubya said:
Ronaldo gone
Tevez gone
Rooney going
Van Der Sar going
Scholes going
Giggs going
Neville going
Ferdinand on the verge of beginning to be going
Hargreaves with a perma-injury
Owen completely unreliable.

No money, crippling debt.

Fergie aging too.

How awful for them.

Breaks your heart doesnt it?

mutley-27112.jpg

Re: Rooney

Do we actually need or want Rooney?
Personally I wouldn't want him playing for us.
1. He's past his sell by date
2. He shags grannies
and 3. Well, I don't have a 3 yet but I'm working on it...

1_barry_conlon said:
blueinsa said:
Would you say this has been led by Stretford mate or has Coleen driven it in your opinion?

If you want to know where this eminated from then i suggest you read the thread from the start. All the info is there for you and unfortunately not from Tolmie. Sunday evening provides the most info on the thread as the clues are all there and laid bare to see!

Fair's fair mate, you certainly know your stuff on this issue.

1_barry_conlon said:
blueinsa said:
Would you say this has been led by Stretford mate or has Coleen driven it in your opinion?

If you want to know where this eminated from then i suggest you read the thread from the start. All the info is there for you and unfortunately not from Tolmie. Sunday evening provides the most info on the thread as the clues are all there and laid bare to see!

The insuation on this thread, as to where the leak came from, is incorrect.

It did not come from Wayne or his agent. It was sanctioned on Saturday morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.