Rooney (MERGED)

Re: RAG FANS CHANGING THEIR TUNE TODAY

It's obvious to me as well why his form has dipped. On 14 Aug. he tells them via his agent he wants to bail out and ever since on the pitch his displays are half hearted and listless. If you've ever decided to leave a job have you ever worked your tripes out in the last month?
Because of this I now feel that whoever gets him could once more get the deadly shrek we all used to hate. Interesting times lie ahead.

Just seen this on redcafe :|

Originally Posted by Hitchcocker View Post
With this revelation, was Bebe signed with Rooney's departure in mind?

Were we that quick to make up our mind because of Rooney?

Are they for real? Thats got to be a wind up right?

BlueSinclair said:
NO NEVER! AND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES SHOULD BE SHOT.

Seriously I have yet to see a valid argument, he is dirty, he moans to the ref, his lifestyle is in serious question, he is a rag, he is a scouser, he is ugly, he moans ALL THE TIME TO THE REF - when was the last time you saw a city player doing that consistently? NEVER! Why would we help the rags with money with their debt? ARE YOU INSANE? Tevez + rooney= bad. Tevez twice the player. Fuck you all for even thinking rooney at city.

I totally agree with you!...........But........If Mancini wants him and we get him what you going to do? Boo? abuse him?.............I do not want him but if he comes and its a big if....I'd get behind the blue shirt as always I have had in the last 20 years!................

the fergie empires crumbling, and rooney wants to go, he said he wants man city, but bobby told him no, fook off back to everton, or film another shrek, if i see u in a city shirt i'll break ur fookin neck. so go out banging prostitutes, or back to robbing cars, but if u think ur goin eastlands u can kiss my fookin arse. MCFC.

stefranceuk said:
carrconormcfc said:
Didn't Santa Cruz score 25 (no pens) at fucking Blackburn a couple of years ago? World-class player?

Please tell me you didn't just compare Rooney to Santa Cruz???

Rooney is a class player and only 24, depsite who his current employers are!
I'm just making the point that 1 good season doesn't make you one of the best players in the world. Look at his other 4 seasons. Look at him in the world cup. Look at him in virtually every big game he's been involved in. 2 days ago he was the most overrated player around according to everyone on here, now he's the best thing since sliced bread? People need to get a grip. But don't worry, if we don't sign him he'll go back to being shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.