Rooney (MERGED)

carrconormcfc said:
citytill1die84 said:
34 GOALS LAST SEASON YEAH MATE A REAL WASTER
Didn't Santa Cruz score 25 (no pens) at fucking Blackburn a couple of years ago? World-class player?

No but then again, the only man in the world that thinks he is got the sack for it!

dave_blue12 said:
bobmcfc said:
with this webster rulling rooney could buy himself out of his contract in january for about 7m. we could then give him a signing on fee of around £15m-£20m to over his losses and then give him the £160k a week he wanted.

I believe all the top clubs inc City have an agreement not to take advantage of the Webster ruling.

City will not do this

Just been a bloke on SSN saying there is no agreement, plus if the Webster ruling is invoked, it can only be done in the summer. So January is the last opportunity The Rags have to cash in on Rooney. They will have 31 days to sell their prize asset.
It's a bit like being told you have 31 days to sell your house before it is seized and you get peanuts.
United will be in a panic, and I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt try and sell him now and have an agreement in place for January.
I'd also be surprised if Rooney played for them again before he left

carrconormcfc said:
citytill1die84 said:
34 GOALS LAST SEASON YEAH MATE A REAL WASTER
Didn't Santa Cruz score 25 (no pens) at fucking Blackburn a couple of years ago? World-class player?

Please tell me you didn't just compare Rooney to Santa Cruz???

Rooney is a class player and only 24, depsite who his current employers are!

NO NEVER! AND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES SHOULD BE SHOT.

Seriously I have yet to see a valid argument, he is dirty, he moans to the ref, his lifestyle is in serious question, he is a rag, he is a scouser, he is ugly, he moans ALL THE TIME TO THE REF - when was the last time you saw a city player doing that consistently? NEVER! Why would we help the rags with money with their debt? ARE YOU INSANE? Tevez + rooney= bad. Tevez twice the player. Fuck you all for even thinking rooney at city.

Would still rather have Torres, but seeing the shock on Fergies face has made me think twice, maybe it would be good to get him. Totally 50/50 on this now. I personally don't rate him but Fergie obviously does.

My view is I will support Bobby Manc in his decision one way or the other. Don't particularly like his off field activities either but if it hammers a further nail in the rags coffin I'm all for it !!

Listening to Talksport and watching Mickey Thomas on SKY and I just can't get over the arrogance, as if they are the only club every player should aspire to play for, I'm sorry but Real and Barcelona would be way above them on that list. You can hear the fear in there voices they know the end is nigh, the 70s/80s belonged to Liverpool, 90s/00s United and to lesser degree Chelsea the future is City, most players realize this now. Yes we are offering big bucks but like Cheksea once we win the league and competing in Champions League we won't have to encourage them with money try will want to come to play for us.
I just hope he doesn't rock the boat if he comes but he could well be the final piece in the jigsaw for us to play the attacking football we want, obviously Ade,RSC and Jo can't do it, Rooney can.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:14 pm --<br /><br />Listening to Talksport and watching Mickey Thomas on SKY and I just can't get over the arrogance, as if they are the only club every player should aspire to play for, I'm sorry but Real and Barcelona would be way above them on that list. You can hear the fear in there voices they know the end is nigh, the 70s/80s belonged to Liverpool, 90s/00s United and to lesser degree Chelsea the future is City, most players realize this now. Yes we are offering big bucks but like Cheksea once we win the league and competing in Champions League we won't have to encourage them with money they will want to come to play for us.
I just hope he doesn't rock the boat if he comes but he could well be the final piece in the jigsaw for us to play the attacking football we want, obviously Ade,RSC and Jo can't do it, Rooney can.

Re: RAG FANS CHANGING THEIR TUNE TODAY

Roy keans interview yesterday said it all "players should look after no1 they are treated like pieces of meat" that would be my advice to Wayne

Did he know something it looks so and talk about put in the knife in utd he obviously has no love for them

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/2yzfhr/full" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/2yzfhr/full</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.