Rooney (MERGED)

citytill1die84 said:
carrconormcfc said:
1 goal. 7 months. We'd be looking at 30mill+ for this overrated waster

34 GOALS LAST SEASON YEAH MATE A REAL WASTER

This.
Ridiculous to ignore his record and concentrate only on his recent dip in form. Torres has been suffering too but we'd have him wouldn't we?

carrconormcfc said:
johnmc said:
Yep Rooney Torres and adebayor are all shut. Forward with jo
1 goal. 7 months. We'd be looking at 30mill+ for this overrated waster

who knows how long he's been unhappy for I hated Wayne Rooney for obvious reasons but has gone up in my estimations , he practicly made " furgus " cry on tv love it . I also said I wouldn't have him because our money would be helping them but then I thought .... Someone elses money would help them out !! And get an excellent player (English to ! Derrrr). the abuse the rags would get is priceless ... So yeah I'd have him no bother ! Imagin if he did buy out his contract and we got him on a free (minus signing on fee ) blaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa . regardless happy days .

Re: RAG FANS CHANGING THEIR TUNE TODAY

spanishblue said:
http://www.redcafe.net/f6/

Some of it is pure magic never seen a crowd turn so quick

they've got a swearing thread and bearly anyones swearing in it

allan harper said:
BBC News: Liverpool's new owners have announced they will rename the team to give a more appropriate American feel....The "Hubcap Steelers" will be playing at their newly renamed stadium "The San Giro".

-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:00 pm --

BBC News: Liverpool's new owners have announced they will rename the team to give a more appropriate American feel....The "Hubcap Steelers" will be playing at their newly renamed stadium "The San Giro".

-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:01 pm --

say again.

i8rags said:
mcfc1996 said:
Thomas saying he wasn't motivated by money. Oh no why did you make your own then?
pmsl, made my day.

lol

What is it with these disgraced rags. They make the Strangeways Residents Reunion X1 look like innocents.

ex-rag Mickey Thomas said on $ky:
''Rooney's on a hundred grand plus a week. Mind you, so was I until the police found my printing machine” .....................

Some very deluded rags out there at the moment "he won't be as big a loss as ronaldo or tevez" they are stating
Don't they realise once he goes there is know one left who you would say is top draw and you could maybe build a team around if he goes which it looks like he will it is the beginning of the end for utd and fergie will be gone by the start of next season

My favourite so far on RagCafe

Stojan Stamenic : So, now it's confirmed he's gone; how much can we get for him?
SharkyMcShark : I think the more pertinent question at this stage is when will he go. It's either going to be January or next summer.

!!!!??? No shit Sherlock. There's me thinking he'll stay there till 2013

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.