Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

fbloke said:
The even scarier part of it is that City are, according to some, in pole position to sign him.

I have just checked and I have had 9 separate people PM me on this very issue.

One BMer specifically made it clear ahead of all the press that United are hawking him round to a select band of clubs.

It may be that Fergie's people are doing the talking?

Because he's over-rated and their only chance of raising some serious cash

Let them rot

Balti said:
fbloke said:
The even scarier part of it is that City are, according to some, in pole position to sign him.

I have just checked and I have had 9 separate people PM me on this very issue.

One BMer specifically made it clear ahead of all the press that United are hawking him round to a select band of clubs.

It may be that Fergie's people are doing the talking?

Because he's over-rated and their only chance of raising some serious cash

Let them rot

£40 million in January won't be enough to help them and anyway, the Glaziers wouldn't spend it on anything but servicing their not inconsiderable debts, seeing as the fuckers are going under.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:38 pm --<br /><br />
tueartsboots said:
Real Madrid, he won't be welcome at City

Why not?

tueartsboots said:
Real Madrid, he won't come to City

Corrected it for you ;o)

Personally I'm not fussed either way, when he's on form he's bloody good, and I wonder if he is effectively "on strike" at united ?

One other thought, Tevez to Real Madrid, Rooney to replace him ?

[Irony]He did once say "once a blue, always a blue......".[/Irony]

He can come but only if he's content with being behind Jo and Guidetti in the pecking order.

cleavers said:
tueartsboots said:

Corrected it for you ;o)

Personally I'm not fussed either way, when he's on form he's bloody good, and I wonder if he is effectively "on strike" at united ?

Would not want that.

Pam said:
inbetween said:
Interesting, mainly because the Times and Guardian are running this because they are the only newspapers at the moment that comment on football and have any credibility.

They're as full of shit as the rest of them, as far as I can tell, or The Guardian is anyway.

They only tend to comment on things that have a source though, unlike The Sun and others that make stuff up or take it out of context.

cleavers said:
tueartsboots said:

Corrected it for you ;o)

What about Tevez and Rooney up front for City.

They have both said in the past that the other is the best they have played with.

Perhaps, just perhaps City is the place he wants to be to stick it to Mr Not In My Lifetime and the board at OT?

Re: Would you sign Rooney ?

Arry is Bent said:
NO, NO, NO, NO.

PLEASE NO !

Oh fuck yes:P! Imagine the pisstaking even if he wont play that well. Both Rooney and Tevez here :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.