Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Rooney Wants Out...

No wonder the rasher faced one has been media dodging of late. This is an accurate story. The AP are a news agency. They have to 100% source and research absolutely everything they say. Trust me, this is bang on.

Lol 'Nited, you twats.

Pam said:
No wonder the rasher faced one has been media dodging of late. This is an accurate story. The AP are a news agency. They have to 100% source and research absolutely everything to say.

Lol 'Nited, you twats.

Correct pam, its as concrete as you can get without confirmation from the club/player, id have him in a heartbeat..... if he can turn his nose up at fergie and the rags just like Tevez did then he can come for me!

Re: Collymore on twitter RE: Rooney

Collymore still adamant tonight on twitter. More stories about it tomorrow apparently. Collymore now saying rags will use Rooney money to buy Torres.

Re: Rooney has rejected a new contract.

i think rooney is a good player and it wud be top if we could bring in a big english name but i cant help but think this may be sum kind of media ploy/rag joke to make our fans look stupid in thinking we have a chance of getting rooney :/

Well, the one thing that is certain (if this whole is true in the remote) is that the Scum need more than just money. Money is not going to help them in January, on its own, so if you're a smart betting man/ woman, bet on him being traded for 2-3 players, most likely from Real. That would kill two birds with one stone for them.

We would not provide enough in terms of a sale as we would base whatever the fee would be on this year's performance, not reputation.

Just thank fook we would not be in for him, in reality.

The Fixer said:
Pam said:
No wonder the rasher faced one has been media dodging of late. This is an accurate story. The AP are a news agency. They have to 100% source and research absolutely everything to say.

Lol 'Nited, you twats.

Correct pam, its as concrete as you can get without confirmation from the club/player, id have him in a heartbeat..... if he can turn his nose up at fergie and the rags just like Tevez did then he can come for me!

Totally agree, Fixer. Nobody was hostile to the Tevez move and there is no reason that Rooney would be treated any differently.

Re: Would you sign Rooney ?

impossible to fit rooney in the team with tevez playing like he is

and tevez is someone that barely, if ever, loses form.

again, big fucking no. i don't want him near this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.