Rooney (MERGED)

The Fixer said:
Anyone who thinks we have not had any kind of contract with rooneys reps are being very naieve imo, just cos bobby (lieing through his teeth mancini) says we had no contact etc doesn't mean we havent.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1322147/Barcelona-offered-Wayne-Rooney-weeks-ago-turned-down.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

!!!!????? whats that got to do with city speaking to him?<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:50 am --<br /><br />
dan.j.mcfc said:
I asked the question last night but it appears to have been ignored, does anybody think he would join us if, we were offering him the same current wage he's on now ? Does anybody think he would join us for footballing reasons and not just a ridiculous wage packet ?

No,i think its to do with money!

But dont bother me,Rooney is a world wide name and a class act!

Only thing is,he is a cnut!

The time must be nearly upon us though where its possible to sign top quality players for their ambition and drive to win trophies and not just ridiculous wage packets. In all honesty most professionals must know that they have a better chance to win things with us and not at the swamp. !!!

chase of spades said:
Sky sports headline -Mancini rules out signing Roo in January!

Thread closed?
NO, because he didnt!!! he said if a good player came available in the summer then maybe he would be interested, then when asked if he would be signing anyone in january he said " i dont think so, i dont know"<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:29 pm --<br /><br />
chase of spades said:
Sky sports headline -Mancini rules out signing Roo in January!

Thread closed?
NO, because he didnt!!! he said if a good player came available in the summer then maybe he would be interested, then when asked if he would be signing anyone in january he said " i dont think so, i dont know"

Mancini confirmed we haven't spoken to him or his advisors and we will wait until the summer to assess the situation. Thread over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.