Rooney (MERGED)

Rammyblues said:
Don't want him at city, but if our club decides they do and Bert is happy to take him got to thinking when would be the best time to buy him. Before any of you out there remind me window doesn't open till Jan just hear me out.

1) If what the press are reporting and we are led to believe Rooney will not play for the rags again. Seems with his statement he has probly burned any boats that might have been left for him.

2) He has an ankle injury

3) By the time we get to Jan he will not have played a competitive match for nigh on 3 months and will probably take another three to 4 weeks to get him fit.

Why not if we are interested make a bid in the next week or so, if they do sell to us I know he won't be able to play because of registration but we will then have time to integrate him with our training and players so that when we do get to Jan he should be able to come out and play straight away. The only downside to this is for the next 12 weeks or so we can't wallow in the problems they have down in Trafford and of course we will be paying him wages knowing full well he cannot contribute to the team. Just a thought.

All will become clear very soon. The shock the world was promised!

Telegraph reporting the sheikh has asked fir tevez's opinion about Rooney signing, tevez has said he would enable us to win everything. The report ends saying this is decisive in the decision to now go for rooney

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammyblues said:
Don't want him at city, but if our club decides they do and Bert is happy to take him got to thinking when would be the best time to buy him. Before any of you out there remind me window doesn't open till Jan just hear me out.

1) If what the press are reporting and we are led to believe Rooney will not play for the rags again. Seems with his statement he has probly burned any boats that might have been left for him.

2) He has an ankle injury

3) By the time we get to Jan he will not have played a competitive match for nigh on 3 months and will probably take another three to 4 weeks to get him fit.

Why not if we are interested make a bid in the next week or so, if they do sell to us I know he won't be able to play because of registration but we will then have time to integrate him with our training and players so that when we do get to Jan he should be able to come out and play straight away. The only downside to this is for the next 12 weeks or so we can't wallow in the problems they have down in Trafford and of course we will be paying him wages knowing full well he cannot contribute to the team. Just a thought.

All will become clear very soon. The shock the world was promised!

I bloody hope so mate!

Is it true there was a load of United fans outside his house giving him abuse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.