Rooney (MERGED)

Ducky_ said:
tolmie's hairdoo also said we were signing Torres last summer.

Just saying.

Well before you "just say" it might be worth engaging brain before opening mouth!

tolm intimated posted clues and even said we had approached both Liverpool and the players reps to ascertain how interested said player would be in joining MCFC...... now kindly find me a quote from tolm that said we are signing Fernando Torres and i will bow down to you're original post of trying to discredit tolm!!

bojinov29 said:
richards30 said:
really?????? think its defo gone too far now for that!!!

thought that myself, after eveything thats been said, the banners @ the swamp on wed night and now the '30' or so really scary autograph hunters outside his house last night, not a chance he'll be doing a u turn!

Fully pissed myself at that line - take a boo son!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ducky_ said:
tolmie's hairdoo also said we were signing Torres last summer.

Just saying.

I did indeed mate. I post as and when I receive the news.

Your pointer is a welcome pointer to how things change all the time in this game.

And as for the shock...it's being played out before the footballing world's eyes.

I hope you will allow me to also point out I was also the poster who said we had pulled the plug, for whatever reason, when many people on here were still insisting it was done.

Other websites and News Now even had the cheek to rip it off this site and run it, albeit with a credit.

You think we will pull this transfer off then tolmie u really think Rooney will be in a city shirt come next year. All this talk of united not gunna sell to us and all that crap. But it could be a dangerous move for him I mean all the protests he is gunna get he might not be able to walk around town alone.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I did indeed mate. I post as and when I receive the news.

Your pointer is a welcome pointer to how things change all the time in this game.

And as for the shock...it's being played out before the footballing world's eyes.

I hope you will allow me to also point out I was also the poster who said we had pulled the plug, for whatever reason, when many people on here were still insisting it was done.

Other websites and News Now even had the cheek to rip it off this site and run it, albeit with a credit.

And in defence of what was said at the time you were not alone in learning of conversations behind the scenes. You were also not alone in believing that the decision as touch and go , and at one time it seemed very,very close.

Morning all finally got the internet back on ( no thank's to sky ) and i have missed all of the Rooney transfer talk so can anyone tell me if we are really in with a chance of getting him or is it just the press saying that he will becoming to us as we have the biggest bag of money
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.