Rooney (MERGED)

It maybe the most pathetic thing i have ever seen and i laughed when i heard about it. He said he wasn't motivated by money , then two days later i am certain he has been given a pay rise to stay . Or they have given him a new deal so they don't lose him on the cheap if they do sell . But with or without rooney they are still shit and that has shown already this season . We all know that he isn't fit to lace our carlos' boots .

Without going around the houses, a lot of people have been duped and Paul Stretford, whatever his faults, has achieved two aims.

To earn a huge pay rise for his client.

To embarrass the media on the back of the prostitute expose.

I very rarely nail myself to the cross, but on this occasion, had no reason not to.

An apology is the wrong word, as I make none for trying to keep fellow blues in the loop, when I can.

It will come as no surprise to tell you very influential people behind the scenes at City were increasingly excited by the prospect.

We were 'the only club in the equation' according to Rooney's puppetmasters.

However, whatever the conspiracy theories, City are not exactly crestfallen.

Admittedly, I am disappointed we will not have the player to supplement our ranks, but we kick on and with January in mind.

I beat myself up at not delivering on this occasion and owe those who got excited, big time.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Without going around the houses, a lot of people have been duped and Paul Stretford, whatever his faults, has achieved two aims.

I very rarely nail myself to the cross, but on this occasion, had no reason not to.

An apology is the wrong word, as I make none for trying to keep fellow blues in the loop, when I can.

It will come as no surprise to tell you very influential people behind the scenes at City were increasingly excited by the prospect.

Admittedly, I am disappointed we will not have the player to supplement our ranks, but we kick on and with January in mind.

I beat myself up at not delivering on this occasion and owe those who got excited, big time.

I think it was obvious that Rooney had agreed a deal with city, quite simply Rooney Bottle it, its no fault of Cook, Marwood or Tolmie.

Is it now Torres for January????

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Don't beat yourself up - you posted what you and a lot of other people, including myself believed to be true..............we've just been lead up the garden path.

Revenge is a dish best served cold !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.