Rooney (MERGED)

The most beautiful part of this whole saga for me has been Stan Collymore getting played for the fool he really is by his 'good mate' Paul Stretford. Chin up Stan.

The funniest part for me is seeing every single ex-rag , rag fan etc seeing their arses and realising just how close they are to oblivion.

"No player is bigger than Manchester United".....................er.........JUST LOL

Over a barrel and woman fucked by the one and only shrek

we didn't want wayne rooney,
we hoped he wouldnt come,
and now he's signed your contract,
u can go n kiss he's bum,
the other day u slagged him,
now u feel dumb,
typical fookin hipocrites,
man united scum...

C1TY4LIFE said:
we didn't want wayne rooney,
we hoped he wouldnt come,
and now he's signed your contract,
u can go n kiss he's bum,
the other day u slagged him,
now u feel dumb,
typical fookin hipocrites,
man united scum...

Quality.

This has been so strange.
I know that Rooney will not care that he looks like a fool, to do a U turn like that. Shows it WAS always just about the money.
How do you blues feel?
I feel stupid as I was torn between wanting a good footballer play for us and having the foul excuse of a human playing in our beloved colours.
This surely shows what he is like and the lengths that united will go to. This has been a storyline even corrie wouldnt have streched too.
Now the media will be saying how loyal Rooney is and what a genius fergie is.
Well if thats what they have to do to sell more shirts to pay for rooneys inevitable pay rise then i pitty them, still showing how classless they really are.
And their fans... what could you say about them?

i'd like to see the blank look on his face as he watches Dzeko (hopefully) netting a hattrick for us at old trafford

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.