Rooney (MERGED)

2 days ago United certainly thought that Rooney was coming to City.

However, the longer this carries on without a solution I think the more chance is that he will stay.

The media have once again shown their true colours with almost blanket pro- united coverage on the matter.

Watching them lap up fergies pr speech as a work of genius, then brush off the fact it was the first time he spoken to them for a month, and that he ended it with his usual bullying send off for one poor hack.

The English media think that United are the mafia. Once you join you are never allowed to leave.

And to top it all off, the Fergie sycophants in the PL, Coyle, Bruce and Holloway give their two penneth.

Prophet of Doom said:

However, the longer this carries on without a solution I think the more chance is that he will stay.

The media have once again shown their true colours with almost blanket pro- united coverage on the matter.

Watching them lap up fergies pr speech as a work of genius, then brush off the fact it was the first time he spoken to them for a month, and that he ended it with his usual bullying send off for one poor hack.

The English media think that United are the mafia. Once you join you are never allowed to leave.

And to top it all off, the Fergie sycophants in the PL, Coyle, Bruce and Holloway give their two penneth.

Ok guys, could be on to something big here. Dont shoot the messenger, this could be bollocks. Just saying what i've heard.

My mate called me there to say that Rooneys announced to the players 10 minutes ago in training that he's staying. His sister in law is only after receiving a text from Corry Evans who she's very close friends with.

Thats all i've heard. As i say could be bollocks! I'll be prepared to take all the abuse if it is. We'll see what materialises.

from redcafe wouldn't surprise me mate tbh!!

The Fixer said:
Prophet of Doom said:

Ok guys, could be on to something big here. Dont shoot the messenger, this could be bollocks. Just saying what i've heard.

My mate called me there to say that Rooneys announced to the players 10 minutes ago in training that he's staying. His sister in law is only after receiving a text from Corry Evans who she's very close friends with.

Thats all i've heard. As i say could be bollocks! I'll be prepared to take all the abuse if it is. We'll see what materialises.

from redcafe wouldn't surprise me mate tbh!!

Seems both likely and unlikely if you get me?

But that said he could well be rebuilding bridges knowing it suits his agenda for now.

Ricky Hatton's Dad was telling all and sundry yesterday that the move to City was a done deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.