Rooney (MERGED)

Balti said:
Pam said:
I can't understand the venom on here towards him. Fair enough, I couldn't stand all the rag Wooney hype and media kow-towing but it isn't as if we're in Gary Neville or Pat Crerand territory here.

No but its Georgey Besht territory

Well if you ever saw the above play in the flesh then you'd realise it's a no brainer.

1_barry_conlon said:
I know i shouldn't but i had to have a peek at Ragcafe to see their take and this quote has doubled me up.

" I will go Raoul Moat on someone if he goes to City "

In that case it looks like Gazza could be their next signing then....!
Nah Gazza snubbed them as well remember

Balti said:
Pam said:
I can't understand the venom on here towards him. Fair enough, I couldn't stand all the rag Wooney hype and media kow-towing but it isn't as if we're in Gary Neville or Pat Crerand territory here.

Denis Law, Brian Kidd. Matt Busby

Thought Rooney was a player that most fans could relate to.

If he's fallen out of favour at Utd the only issues are would he come here, and do we want him.

10.Goater_Legend said:
RetardCafe are in meltdown over this, laying bricks all over the place

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/would-sir-alex-sell-wayne-rooney-311118/index15.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/would-sir-ale ... dex15.html</a>

images

Pam said:

as someone else has said on here, and i never gave it much thought, he is not an athlete and looking like he has to work harder and harder to be what he was

absurd maybe, but i really think there is truth in what that poster said

and what are you left with without pace?

kevin fucking davies.

1_barry_conlon said:
Balti said:

Well if you ever saw the above play in the flesh then you'd realise it's a no brainer.

I saw him in the flesh and I never wanted him to play for City

We had our own heroes without nicking theirs ta

Marvin said:
m27 said:
He's gone stale a needs a new club.

Simple really.
Don't really hood much water that theory. Gone stale in a World Cup?

Maybe the fall out with Fergie goes back further than we think, or he was affected by the ankle injury originally and has now fallen out of favour with Fergie and he doesn't have the heart to fight his way back?

Nothing seems to make sense so I'd steer clear. We don't need him, but it's a long way till January so by then the situation should be clear

I'm expecting him to make up with utd - even if only just for the media. What are Utd going to do? put him in the reserves? They can't afford to let their best footballing and financial asset go to waste. what wdoes Rooney want to do until the transfer window? In both parties interest to sort out some agreement

Rooney's not arsed. He's got 18 months on his contract and he knows he will fall on his feet whatever happens.

The pressure's on United and even if he doesn't sign, we should put the squeeze on them now until a decision is made.

It will ruin them.

you see i hate fat waz as much as the next city fan the fat vile granny shagging balding potato headed bastard but i also thought tevez was a dirty greasy haired wankstain with a neck like a spanish omlet but now i would make love to the beautiful specamin.

if rooney came here i would wipe the slate clean and if he performed like adebayor then he would become and ugly waste of sperm but if he banged 30 a season in i would worship the fucker.

Marvin said:
Balti said:
Denis Law, Brian Kidd. Matt Busby

Thought Rooney was a player that most fans could relate to.

If he's fallen out of favour at Utd the only issues are would he come here, and do we want him.

Kiddo fair enough.

Law and Busby were at City before they went to Ushited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.