Rooney (MERGED)

Bluescholar said:
Bigga said:
And this is where I disagree.

It wasn't long ago that it was reported that Mancini and co were running the rule over player background with a view to buying them. RM has, apparently, talked of controlling lifestyles in order for players to reach their peak.

So, if City have ANY integrity in this, WHY would they want GS?? His behaviour goes against what the club are trying to achieve. He is not a Balo, he is married. he is not a Jonno, he is a father.

He is not better (and no worse) than Fernando Torres at this stage and Nando carries an integrity and honour about him without all the off field antics, who could also 'switch on' at the right team, carrying us to this 'dominance' you talk of. We could also do this whilst releasing the said players.
I know whom I'd much rather have.

What a load of shite!
Rooney is genius
Torres is a cripple made of balsa wood!

We have NO integrity either.

Maple_Leaf_Rag.PNG

I'd love to see that pesky scamp in a City shirt. I often watch United just to see him in action, and often give him a little clap or nod when I see him do a great pass or score a goal. When he scored the winner at COMS the other year I think I was the only City fan in the stadium who gave him a quiet little clap, and appreciated his positioning for the goal.

aphex said:
why is everybody going rabid over a rumour? but when it's a negative rumour, we are easy to dismiss it

i don't want rooney here. he embodies them like no other player ever has (one that would move here anyway) he attracts the wrong kind of media. i hate his fucking adverts, i hate his england splash of paint st georges photo, i hate his wife's idiotic shows on itv 2

i don't want that fucking ringer at this club.

Who says I can't agree with a foe from time to time...?

This once, mind.

aphex said:
why is everybody going rabid over a rumour? but when it's a negative rumour, we are easy to dismiss it

i don't want rooney here. he embodies them like no other player ever has (one that would move here anyway) he attracts the wrong kind of media. i hate his fucking adverts, i hate his england splash of paint st georges photo, i hate his wife's idiotic shows on itv 2i don't want that fucking ringer at this club.

So you're the one who watches it then? :)

Project said:
One injury and you are finished on Bluemoon
How many foot and ankle injuries has he had? Bust his metatarsals at least twice. Don't think that would affect him once healed mind you

He's been a yard short of pace and looks sluggish to me. He's scored goals in burst before, but he's not played well since March 2010. That's significant. How do you explain it?

Marvin said:
Project said:
One injury and you are finished on Bluemoon
How many foot and ankle injuries has he had? Bust his metatarsals at least twice. Don't think that would affect him once healed mind you

He's been a yard short of pace and looks sluggish to me. He's scored goals in burst before, but he's not played well since March 2010. That's significant. How do you explain it?

He's gone stale a needs a new club.

Simple really.

Bigga said:
aphex said:

i don't want rooney here. he embodies them like no other player ever has (one that would move here anyway) he attracts the wrong kind of media. i hate his fucking adverts, i hate his england splash of paint st georges photo, i hate his wife's idiotic shows on itv 2

i don't want that fucking ringer at this club.

Who says I can't agree with a foe from time to time...?

This once, mind.

a foe?

i'm hurt :(

ManCityX said:
I'd love to see that pesky scamp in a City shirt. I often watch United just to see him in action, and often give him a little clap or nod when I see him do a great pass or score a goal. When he scored the winner at COMS the other year I think I was the only City fan in the stadium who gave him a quiet little clap, and appreciated his positioning for the goal.

I can only assume for some strange reason you want to be accused of being a rag?? Either that or its some shit clarkie type joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.