Rooney (MERGED)

BlueDean said:
ManCityX said:
I'd love to see that pesky scamp in a City shirt. I often watch United just to see him in action, and often give him a little clap or nod when I see him do a great pass or score a goal. When he scored the winner at COMS the other year I think I was the only City fan in the stadium who gave him a quiet little clap, and appreciated his positioning for the goal.

I can only assume for some strange reason you want to be accused of being a rag?? Either that or its some shit clarkie type joke

no, it's sweynforkbeard in disguise.

I can't understand the venom on here towards him. Fair enough, I couldn't stand all the rag Wooney hype and media kow-towing but it isn't as if we're in Gary Neville or Pat Crerand territory here.

I know i shouldn't but i had to have a peek at Ragcafe to see their take and this quote has doubled me up.

" I will go Raoul Moat on someone if he goes to City "

In that case it looks like Gazza could be their next signing then....!

Pam said:
I can't understand the venom on here towards him. Fair enough, I couldn't stand all the rag Wooney hype and media kow-towing but it isn't as if we're in Gary Neville or Pat Crerand territory here.

No but its Georgey Besht territory

m27 said:
Marvin said:
How many foot and ankle injuries has he had? Bust his metatarsals at least twice. Don't think that would affect him once healed mind you

He's been a yard short of pace and looks sluggish to me. He's scored goals in burst before, but he's not played well since March 2010. That's significant. How do you explain it?

He's gone stale a needs a new club.

Simple really.
Don't really hood much water that theory. Gone stale in a World Cup?

Maybe the fall out with Fergie goes back further than we think, or he was affected by the ankle injury originally and has now fallen out of favour with Fergie and he doesn't have the heart to fight his way back?

Nothing seems to make sense so I'd steer clear. We don't need him, but it's a long way till January so by then the situation should be clear

I'm expecting him to make up with utd - even if only just for the media. What are Utd going to do? put him in the reserves? They can't afford to let their best footballing and financial asset go to waste. what wdoes Rooney want to do until the transfer window? In both parties interest to sort out some agreement

RetardCafe are in meltdown over this, laying bricks all over the place

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/would-sir-alex-sell-wayne-rooney-311118/index15.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/would-sir-ale ... dex15.html</a>

All united bashing aside rooney would enhance our chance of winning the league.
Lat season he was regarded as one of the best players in europe ,he's youngish and english. Him and tevez would be unplayable. If he played for chelsea or spus we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Marvin said:
Project said:
One injury and you are finished on Bluemoon
How many foot and ankle injuries has he had? Bust his metatarsals at least twice. Don't think that would affect him once healed mind you

He's been a yard short of pace and looks sluggish to me. He's scored goals in burst before, but he's not played well since March 2010. That's significant. How do you explain it?

None of those injuries seemed to bother him when he was scoring every game he played in last season.

He had that knee injury against Bayern and ruled out for a month or two. Bizarrely, he was selected for the return leg 5 days later and just aggravated it. He's had no healing time and is down on confidence. The way people are going on about him being "finished" is crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.