Rooney (MERGED)

oakiecokie said:
He wont go to City when he pretty much has his pick of Europes elite, moving from Manchester United to Manchester City is a mammoth step down however they would try and dress it up, they are not a big club, Rooney would want to go to a club of equal size at least hence the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona seem the most likely.

And another gem from The Theatre of Fuckedupness !!

Size of their egos.

oakiecokie said:
He wont go to City when he pretty much has his pick of Europes elite, moving from Manchester United to Manchester City is a mammoth step down however they would try and dress it up, they are not a big club, Rooney would want to go to a club of equal size at least hence the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona seem the most likely.

Can you actually see Rooney living abroad ? 'cos I can't. He's a Hollands pie eating little Englander who gets a nosebleed anywhere more than 50 miles from Liverpool.
I can't see him moving to London let alone Spain.

Mammoth step down ? Not any fucking more it isn't. City are the future.

I do not see it would be helpful to us to sign him. Could cause more problems than opportunities. Let him go to seed elsewhere.

stony said:
oakiecokie said:

Can you actually see Rooney living abroad ? 'cos I can't. He's a Hollands pie eating little Englander who gets a nosebleed anywhere more than 50 miles from Liverpool.
I can't see him moving to London let alone Spain.

Mammoth step down ? Not any fucking more it isn't. City are the future.

Stony, this is how I read it as well. Christ, the bloke has enough trouble with English let alone learning another language. I'm not totally sure his missus would want to move overseas either, as she's made a good life for herself here. Just can't see him moving overseas, and if that is the case, we are the only team who could afford him.

I am enjoying the Rags getting wound-up by this. Great entertainment.

Well if he did sign, his chant would have to be 'once a Blue, always a Blue'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.