Rooney (MERGED)

It's great that the Rags are becoming hysterical about him leaving, however do I want him at City. No thanks! He has a serious attitude problem and I can't see Bobby being bothered with him.

Can't see it happening myself. If it did, although rooney in a City shrit wouldn't be very easy on the eye at first, it'd be fucking priceless rocking up to the swamp with rooney and King Carlos up front and doing the bastards. We could fucking ram it down their throats big time if we signed him. Wouldn't even bother me if we gave them £40 million for him cos it'll only be swallowed up by Sir Malcolms debt anyway. Can't see it happening though. I reckon him and bacon face will patch things up and he'll sign a contract, but I hope he ends up leaving, even if it isn't for us

do-not-want-dog.jpg

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

No, because he's never going to replicate best form on a consistent basis.

If Slurgie wants him gone he'd only be a liability elsewhere.

oakiecokie said:
He wont go to City when he pretty much has his pick of Europes elite, moving from Manchester United to Manchester City is a mammoth step down however they would try and dress it up, they are not a big club, Rooney would want to go to a club of equal size at least hence the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona seem the most likely.

And another gem from The Theatre of Fuckedupness !!

Colleen won't go abroad because her sister is ill so if he stays with her I think he will stay in the UK.

And it's not a step down, it's a step sideways from a lift going down to one that's on the way up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.