Rooney (MERGED)

Cant beleive some people are turning their noses up at him haha.

Just picture rocking up to the swamp and having a front 3 of Tevez, Rooney and Balotelli!!!

Iv been looking into this since this morning because im intrigued more than anything.

It seems that United released a statement to MOTD2 last night saying its a load of bollocks and Rooney isnt going anywhere and they dont have any intention of selling him. But what they arent grasping is Rooney wants out himself!

Rooney has told teamates on Englands last international break that he intends to find a new club and City are a possibility and no matter what anyone says on here City would sign Rooney if it was possible.

There is 18 months left on his current contract and hes just turned one down, but the bit that caught my eye was that he can sign a pre contract agreement with any English club he likes when there is 12 months left on his contract, now if he signed the pre contract agreement with us when he had 12 months left on his contract his value would be no more than 10 mil. So if we offered them 10 million we could probably get him because they know they are going to get nothing for him.

Guys this is a huge possibility and could seriously be happening! Lets see how good chickpea is now ey!

Also it seems Everton may have a 25% sell on fee for him aswell!

The biggest stumbling block to this deal would be mancini. I think Rooney would happily move - it would be two fingers to un*ted, more money, a new start and wouldn't have to uproot. Un*ted would go for it because they are desperate for money and risk losing him for nothing. Ferguson has historically had no problem with letting his major players leave. Cook and the board would be happy to sign him because of the statement it would make and obviously money isn't an issue.
However, especially considering Mancini's recent comments about drinking etc etc, I'm not sure he would want a smoker who goes out with hookers. I think Mancini would turn it around and make a bigger statement by saying "to play for Manchester City is an honour and you have to derserve it on and off the pitch - no matter who you are".

Personally I just can't make my mind up what to think. I never thought I'd have to deal with these kind of emotions!!!!!

Stillsy said:

Just picture rocking up to the swamp and having a front 3 of Tevez, Rooney and Balotelli!!!

That's a good point.

It's just that he comes over as such a horrible,obnoxious twat....a proper "rag"....I guess we just have to change our ways of thinking a little more-and not just about "get it in the box asap."

Stillsy said:

With Silva behind them and De Jong, Barry/Yaya sitting. Outrageous forward line.

Best result her is that Rooney stays at Rags for 18 months hacked off / out of form and leaves to real madrid on a free.

Rags debt even bigger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.