Rooney (MERGED)

The Fixer said:
James Cooper SSN outside the swamp: hearing Rooney prefers to stay in the north west, not averse to madrid/barca but would like to stay in north west!!

James 'Rag' Cooper looks like he is about to burst into tears!

How are you mate?

The Fixer said:
James Cooper SSN outside the swamp: hearing Rooney prefers to stay in the north west, not averse to madrid/barca but would like to stay in north west!!

i strongly beleive this will now happen!

its getting interestingggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!

The Fixer said:

Did the rag tosser manage to get the words out without bursting into tears?

Ha ha, beat me to it blueinsa!

blueinsa said:
The Fixer said:

How are you mate?

I'm Daz and you mate?
Whats this about fisty cuffs on the training ground??

The Fixer said:
blueinsa said:

How are you mate?

I'm Daz and you mate?
Whats this about fisty cuffs on the training ground??

Im good mate and glad to hear your well.

Know nothing about fisty cuffs other than that post???

Very interesting though ;-)

For me it's all about Balotelli; I want to see this kid fly alongside Tevez. I can't envisage Mancini playing with three strikers so who sits on the bench? If he will play with three up front then I suppose it could be a goer but for me Balotelli needs to be given a chance.

1_barry_conlon said:
Well well, it appears Wazza has had a spat in training as well and has had fisticuffs with another player. The story gets better and better...:)

Source? Links?

Struggling with this one really .. No doubt on form he is top draw . we have been on the shitty end of that point a few times as blues facing him and his current lot .. but i dont know if i can honestly see myself chanting "Roooooney, Rooooooney" like i have seen and despised those tossers doing for a cpl of years now .. even for england it fks me off ... tough call indeed .. also dont want anything signing wise to be a detriment to king carlos at the moment ... my brain is certainly rattled ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.