Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Collymore on twitter RE: Rooney

yes he's played for them but he has shown before he has zero loyalty when he left his boyhood club so i think it could happen.

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

I would like to say no. Simply because he is a terrible person. But for some reason I believe that if we bought him then his fortune would turn around and he would have a season for us like he did last year with the rags.

I think so long as we didnt pay more than 30 million for him and not pay him anywhere close to parity with Tevez then he is worth it.

lets face it he won them the titleon his own last season.
if we want success he is the calibre of player we need in our squad.
rooney or lazy twat adebayor glass knees RSC or a young untested italian let me think...........................

he shagged acouple of tarts big deal

I'd take him for the right price. Merely to gut Rags.
WORLD EXCLUSIVE! Rooney WILL quit United in January

Rooney wanted United to double his current £100,000-a-week basic salary before the row with Ferguson blew up.

Rooney has always indicated that he is not attracted by a move abroad and has also said that a London lifestyle does not appeal because he likes being close to his Liverpool roots.

That would appear to put cash-rich City in pole position to strike another devastating blow on their bitter rivals.

Owner Sheikh Mansour is desperate to sign another stellar name following Robinho’s failure to make an impact at Eastlands - and Rooney fits the bill.

Rooney was impressed by the hero’s welcome given to Carlos Tevez 18 months ago when he quit United to join the City revolution.

A Rooney move to City would be the ultimate act of revenge on Ferguson.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Wayne-Rooney-will-quit-Manchester-United-in-January-after-his-war-with-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-has-gone-beyond-repair-Manchester-City-Barcelona-and-Real-Madrid-prepare-for-a-sensational-transfer-swoop-World-Exclusive-article602579.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Wa ... 02579.html</a>

frannyleesbogroll said:
lets face it he won them the titleon his own last season.
if we want success he is the calibre of player we need in our squad.
rooney or lazy twat adebayor glass knees RSC or a young untested italian let me think...........................

he shagged acouple of tarts big deal

Good post, this, especially if you swap Balotelli (who I fully expect to do a job for us when he's fit) for Jo (who will probably be on the bench today).

Plus, as a statement of intent, it would be pretty massive. And a HUGE kick in the balls for the scum..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.