Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Collymore on twitter RE: Rooney

pee dubya said:
Torres more likely i think.

We have Balotelli, we do not need Torress! If people don't understand, Mario Balotelli is, bar none, the best young player on the planet!<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:35 am --<br /><br />
southern muppet said:
Could we really accomodate two forwards like him and Carlos in the same team? We need a target man.

Obviously this is bullshit anyway but I've been thinking about it since the rumours started circulating and I'm not sure it would work on a football level.

No! Tevez and Rooney play the same position and the same game in the same style. I know who I would want out of the two, and it's not a fat, granny shaggin, Scouse, Shrek lookalike, make his wife look like a stupid twat, Wayne Rooney!

danburge82 said:
pee dubya said:
Torres more likely i think.

We have Balotelli, we do not need Torress! If people don't understand, Mario Balotelli is, bar none, the best young player on the planet!

Provided he settles in Manchester, wants to play for us & provided he doesn't get injured again. Not a bad idea to have other options though, just in case.

Would be the biggest signing in City's history and a dagger to the heart of Rags all over the world... everyone's a winner!

I would most certainly have him... for a number of extrremely positive reasons.

Neville Kneville said:
danburge82 said:
We have Balotelli, we do not need Torress! If people don't understand, Mario Balotelli is, bar none, the best young player on the planet!

Provided he settles in Manchester, wants to play for us & provided he doesn't get injured again. Not a bad idea to have other options though, just in case.

It is good to have other options. But that's true of any player in any team. I take no notice of the newspapers, that Italian impressionist, or that Italian waiter from town. Manchester is a good city, not great compared to many other European cities by any means, but good. He has the money to fly his friends and family over here as often as he wants. I don't see why he wouldn't settle, he settled in Sicily as a kid and he didn't know anybody!

Plus a meniscal tear doesn't make him Darren Anderton, Michael Owen or Fernando Torres(!); it is a recoverable injury.

I do like the mischief making of having stories out there about Shrek coming to City as it will wind the rags up no end...

But other than that, it's just pure fantasy. It's an oft used cliche, but it's about as likely as Messi coming to City in January...

Fook wingnut head ...we don`t need the overated scouser his body peaked two years ago it`s all down hill for him now
Why give them millions when in a years time he`ll be worthless

Collymore on twitter RE: Rooney

Hope he runs down his contract and Walks away on a free and say fuck u fergiescum now that's a win win

BillyShears said:
I do like the mischief making of having stories out there about Shrek coming to City as it will wind the rags up no end...

But other than that, it's just pure fantasy. It's an oft used cliche, but it's about as likely as Messi coming to City in January...

can remember viewing the tevez to city rumour with similar scepticism when it first arose. You never know.

Well Stan the Man has just been on Talkshite and told the world that his "ITK" contact has told him that not only do City want him... but Rooney is also keen on the deal as well!

Gulp!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.