Rooney (MERGED)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
He's a ****.

Who's a ****?<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:54 pm --<br /><br />Stan the Tran has plucked this figure of half a million a week and is running with it. Making it up as he goes along.

dannybcity said:
samharris said:
No ones pointed this out yet but here are the games the scum have played so far with the oppositions current placings in the prem...

Toons..14th
Fulham..12th
West ham..20th
Everton..11th
Dippers..19th
Bolton..7th
Sunderland..15th
West Brom..6th

Played 8.
Top half of table = 2
Bottom Half = 6

Arf !! Tick Tock..

I pointed that out on Saturday! Tsh some people.
Bloody hell! Didn't realise they'd had such an easy start on paper. And the 2 sides they've faced from the top half are hardly giants of the footballing world.

Pam said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
He's a ****.

Who's a ****?

-- Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:54 pm --

Stan the Tran has plucked this figure of half a million a week and is running with it. Making it up as he goes along.

Shrek's a C$%t

Not been around for a while, logged on saw the topic title and felt the need to air my opinion. Said my piece now, move on nothing to see her Mrs ;o)

This gets more like the Tevez story by the hour. Now they're trotting out the argument that Wooney wouldn't get in the City team.

Who used to be stans agent?? yes Paul Stretford who happens to be waynes agent did anyone know that stretford and collymore are still very pally and did anyone know that colly had been ?

Collymore claims he has info that rooney is keen on city....... hmmmmmmmmmm anyone think mr stretford has been having a wee chin wag with his old mate stanley?

just a thought :O)

rooneycity.jpg

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

Dont no how true this is,I heard the guy scored in an FA youth game,and revealed a tee shirt under his jersey with the words,Once a blue always a blue.Hope he realizes hes been playing in the wrong skin,and gets a proper good shirt on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.