Rooney (MERGED)

Batman said:
rooneycity.jpg

Just wrong on so many levels. Glad I wasn't eating

The Fixer said:
Who used to be stans agent?? yes Paul Stretford who happens to be waynes agent did anyone know that stretford and collymore are still very pally and did anyone know that colly had been ?

Collymore claims he has info that rooney is keen on city....... hmmmmmmmmmm anyone think mr stretford has been having a wee chin wag with his old mate stanley?

just a thought :O)

That's exactly how Collymore got the exclusive.

Not at all sure about this one, on one hand he is a player due for a new contract and his agent starts feeding people stories on the other hand he now appears to have fucked his relationship with his manager and at least one team mate.

As a player do we really need him? Would we want him? Does he improve us? I would have to say yes, yes and yes, especially if he can recapture that semi-final form against us.

God knows what will come of it all, my instincts say a new contract and everything played down by United, but then again I really have no idea.

Quite funny to hear Keane advising him to look after number one and saying he was told a pack of lies at United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.