Rooney (MERGED)

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
You're most welcome. You can thank m27 for egging me on as well when the idea popped into my napper.

Oh yeah, you took loads of persuading!

"I might ring in as Frelly the Red from Salford"
"Do it!"
"I'm on now!"

Bwaaaaaaaaaahhh! I was impressed though with the near instantious txts i got from reds who i know calling me a 'shit stirring cnut' Yes i am!!!

samharris said:
No ones pointed this out yet but here are the games the scum have played so far with the oppositions current placings in the prem...

Toons..14th
Fulham..12th
West ham..20th
Everton..11th
Dippers..19th
Bolton..7th
Sunderland..15th
West Brom..6th

Played 8.
Top half of table = 2
Bottom Half = 6

Arf !! Tick Tock..

I pointed that out on Saturday! Tsh some people.

dannybcity said:
samharris said:
No ones pointed this out yet but here are the games the scum have played so far with the oppositions current placings in the prem...

Toons..14th
Fulham..12th
West ham..20th
Everton..11th
Dippers..19th
Bolton..7th
Sunderland..15th
West Brom..6th

Played 8.
Top half of table = 2
Bottom Half = 6

Arf !! Tick Tock..

That can't be right as Baconface said Chelsea were given the easy start to the season. And we all know he never lies!

dannybcity said:
samharris said:

Toons..14th
Fulham..12th
West ham..20th
Everton..11th
Dippers..19th
Bolton..7th
Sunderland..15th
West Brom..6th

Played 8.
Top half of table = 2
Bottom Half = 6

Arf !! Tick Tock..

great minds then..:)

RBmk2 said:
Rooney epitomises "them" in every way.
But take the emotional aspect out,he's a fucking awesome footballer on his day.

Would he improve our team?
Absolutely.
Is he a "World star?"
Absolutely.
Would signing him be he yet another "statement of intent" to the rest of the footballing world?
Absolutely.
Would it be yet another crippling,embarrassing blow to ferguson and the rags in the way that losing Tevez to us was?
The absolute admission that they are being rendered totally powerless and systematically dismantled by us in the grand scheme of things?
Absolutely.

More to the point....Can we afford for it not to work out?
Absolutely.

So from a cold,hard perspective.

Yes.

Could not agree more, hate his over the top celebrations when he scores against us but he is a world class footballer. Nearly gave me about 15 heart attacks in the last 20 mins of the first leg semi last season. A winner, and with a similar desire and attitude to Tevez. Much as I hate him I would love to have him.

would absolutly love him to sign he would be great signing
everyone says how much they hate him but i think after ten mins in a blue shirt the haters would soon be turn
like someone else already posted tevez and schmeichal celebrated like twats when they were in red

Forget about his celebrations against us, just think of the celebrations we'll have when he back-heels the rags into the championship in a few years time ;-)

This one is simple for me, the rags need 60/70m more than we need Rooney, so no not for me. Best case he moves on a free to Spain at the end of next season. The club should come out with a statement we are not interested, so the media friends of the rags can't push up the fee, if the rags choose to sell him to someone else.

would I want him living a flat above me no.
but he nearly won the title for them las year on his own.
FFS look at balloellis press and he is only a young lad.
if money is not an issue and it is not sign him his advisers can see the writing on the wall us on he way up them on the way down.
he is back with his missus and knows he will get away with fook all so his only motivation is join new club and regain his form,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.