Rooney (MERGED)

Re: nothing imo

Blueknows said:
dont need him dont want him , rather have Dzeko in Jan , plus I know its sounds mad but where would rooney fit in ? who would he replace ? not Tevez

Who would Dzeko replace then? ;)

ifiwasarichfan said:
We have had loads of Posters now for and against. What we have not had is any sort of estimate of how much he would cost. So if the rumours are true and he fits into our Managers plans and a bid is successful; how much do City shell out ?

ps - we still dont know who he smacked in Training !

In DEFENCE we can't say who it is yet!

just buy him and humiliate the rags at the same time. the £50m they get will not go on the team, just on the glazers' interest which in turns keeps them there and maintains the status quo

win win

what did they say "they wanted kaka and signed bellamy"

what did the press say - "where are the a-listers at city ?"

we have got to do this...

we have got to kick them down whilst we can....

1_barry_conlon said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
We have had loads of Posters now for and against. What we have not had is any sort of estimate of how much he would cost. So if the rumours are true and he fits into our Managers plans and a bid is successful; how much do City shell out ?

Oooohh - big clue there matey

I'm going for wobbly gob

Re: who would Dzeko replace ?

Blueknows said:
ermmm Ade , RSC , Jo..take your pick

Why couldn't Rooney replace them

Did Rooney hit someone in training?

1_barry_conlon said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

If he gave wio a left hook he might have straightened his camel gob.

see my earlier post page 81

on why I dont think rooney would be a good move<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:59 pm --<br /><br />
Blueknows said:
I dont want him anywhere near our squad it could be a modern day Rodney Marsh moment.....why pay 50 mill + for a player who is very similar to Carlos who in my eyes and prob many others is a far better allround player (as Carlos stats prove ) and will be available on a bosman in the summer....
I really think were just being used as a bargaining tool for a new contract or a move but it wont be to us , Mancini is building his own squad with a winning mentality you only have to look at Robinho as an example and altho Robinhos signing was a statement from the owners we dont need to make anymore staements ...have a look at the stats and tell me you really would want rooney ? a player whos not all that imho......
Rooney's Manyoo PL goals record.

2004/5 - 11 in 29

2005/6 – 16 in 36

2006/7 – 14 in 35

2007/8 – 12 in 27

2008/9 – 12 in 30

2009/10 – 26 in 32

(Using the old Benjani argument – four of these came against Pompey (inc two pens) four came against Hull, one against Burnley, three against West Ham and three against Wigan

So that’s 15 of them against clubs who finished bottom five. 11 in the games against everyone else.

2010/11 – 1 in 5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.