Rooney (MERGED)

BlueMooner87 said:
kennycar said:
This has probably already been suggested, but the site's pretty slow today.

Lets offer them £20m and not a penny more, and be serious about it. It'd piss them right off, and to be honest, he isn't worth much more than that. People have been suggesting £80m, which is laughable, and if we bought him for £30m, I'd be disappointed.
Are you fucking pissed?

He is a twat but when on form he is unstopable, in form worth 80mill out of form 50 mill or 30mill+ade

And lets not forget the fact he is english which makes him more valuable
totally agree,for me it doesn't matter who he is or where he comes from.if he comes to our club and helps bring success then he will be worth every penny and EVERYBODY will be happy with him if he helps bring trophies to city.

rooney could buy out his contract tomorrow. 5 mil is all he would have to pay
thats what he has left on the contract.....do it

Putting 2 and 2 together, I've come up with one of the Brazilian twins.

It wouldnt be Evra, reckon he can handle himself, picking on a 20 year old sounds right up Rooneys street.

Re: see my earlier post page 81

McNair9 said:
Blueknows said:
on why I dont think rooney would be a good move

-- Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:59 pm --

Tevez: 23 in 32

2 against West Ham, Wolves
3 against Wigan and Bolton (1 hat-trick)
1 against Burnley

Thats 11 against teams against teams who finished 14 and lower and 12 against the rest, 9 if you count the hat-trick against Blackburn, a team you wouldn't consider 'good enough' if Rooney scored past them. And 5 penalties, i suppose he's not that good then in your eyes?
I agree with you mate. It's a stupid argument to highlight the calibre of teams that the goals are against. If it's such an easy feat to achieve, why doesn't every striker score a shit load of goals v them? And besides, isn't that the very reason why they are considered to be shit teams... that they are easier to score against than the good teams? It doesn't matter who the goals are against.

I was highlighting the fact

world class prolific striker he aint..who he scored against was just an afterthought , If we signed rooney which I dont think we will it will be a BIG BIG mistake imo

wasnt just highlighting who against

but his strike rate overall which if you compare to Carlos
is not all that regardless of the hype surrounding rooney

m27 said:
TFC said:
Putting 2 and 2 together, I've come up with one of the Brazilian twins.

It wouldnt be Evra, reckon he can handle himself, picking on a 20 year old sounds right up Rooneys street.

What if said 20 year old was an obnoxious little twat? Hypothetically speaking of course.

depends on if he's left wing or right wing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.