Rooney (MERGED)

Batman said:
rooneycity.jpg

Doesn't look right, try sticking his head on andy morrison or bob taylor's body

ChesterRdBlue said:
Not at all sure about this one, on one hand he is a player due for a new contract and his agent starts feeding people stories on the other hand he now appears to have fucked his relationship with his manager and at least one team mate.

As a player do we really need him? Would we want him? Does he improve us? I would have to say yes, yes and yes, especially if he can recapture that semi-final form against us.

God knows what will come of it all, my instincts say a new contract and everything played down by United, but then again I really have no idea.

Quite funny to hear Keane advising him to look after number one and saying he was told a pack of lies at United.
'Semi-final form'? Hahahaha. He was shit for 2 legs before having the ball put on a plate for him by Giggs in the last minute. Don't make me laugh.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
m27 said:
Nope, and Barry's a very naughty boy for giving out clues ;-)

Vidic is a nut so I don't think it would be him, Jonny Evans...maybe, maybe Smalling, possibly Evra, I don't think he'd be that popular.

Yeah that's what I thought about Vidic. Also think Evra could take care of himself. Bit of a shithouse thing to do if he hit one of the Brazilians because they are only about 12......so that leaves Jonny Evans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.