Rooney (MERGED)

Re: Collymore on twitter RE: Rooney

This rumour was started by Alan brazil by saying someone told me he's going to City, funny thing is he has started similar rumours before like Torres to Man City is a done deal according to his "sources"

No doubt on Talkshite Monday night is it right for Rooney to join city in January, that bellend Durrant saying he should join us from the rags and that fool Gough saying no he shouldn't. What a waste of airtime that programmme is.

I'd laugh my arse off if we bought Rooney in January - not that I'm saying or believing there's any truth in any of this, but just think about what it would mean if we had him in our squad and who wouldn't have him in theirs?

This is the part that would be so great, no matter of who he's married to, who he is or isn't bonking, whether he's scoring (on or off the pitch) etc etc

We'd have bought Tevez and Rooney. It would be fantastic.

PSML

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

If hes on form, sorts his head out he's brilliant there is no denying but to capture him and get him playing properly is a completely different matter, theres to much that has to happen imo to make this happen.

No ta, why should we aleviate the rags debt... i only want ex rags when they come through dubious third parties

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.