Rooney (MERGED)

waspish said:
bcliffe145 said:
Just heard an everton supporter on Talkshite say that Everton get 30% of the sale, is this figure correct??? if so PMSL

I thought it was 25%...........
According to my rag mate, Everton receive 25% of any of the PROFIT United make on the transfer, Everton fans are getting a bit ahead of themselves I think.

Re: re: rooney (merged)

lee-mcfc said:
The Fixer said:
Have faith lee, you really don't think city can pull off the major deals do you mate?
Wtf ...i just DONT want him at our club got nothing to do with me thinking we cant pull off big deals ..

Wtf? you just said in your opinion chelsea because you don't think he would entertain us, just like did with Torres you said if he goes anywhere chelsea.

Re: RAG FANS CHANGING THEIR TUNE TODAY

"the only was is down" statement. what a bunch of deluded twats this lot really are. Do they seriously believe that utd are going from strength to strength? do me a favour, its fucking embarrassing listening to these idiots

Re: Shrek Yes Or No

Definite No!! Don't need Rooney for us to win trophies. Already have a squad capable of winning competitions, as soon as the injuries clear up and the squad gel properly.
Never want to see Shrek wear the sky blue shirt

How times change eh?

Just been perusing a few comments left by Rags on various sites across the web and the thing that stands out is a certain comment which is repeated several times..."if he goes to City it will be the ultimate betrayal".

Excuse me?

I thought we didn't matter?

I thought the 'real' derby game was with the Dippers?

I can honestly say I am fucking loving this.

If revenge is a dish best served cold then it the Rag's own arrogence which has been one big fuck-off freezer department all these years.

Reap what you sow you plastic bunch of cunts.

Happy fucking days.

Mark - TheBlue said:
Tolmie you heard anything about our reaction to this news I know its early days but just wondering?

I know Collymore chats a lot of shit but he did make a comment on this at the weekend which i took with a pinch of salt, he has just been on talksport again and said Rooney he will join City sooner rather than later so make of that what you will.

@FootySamachar deal is place between player and City, but MU have to play ball. that's why they went public. See: Ronaldo

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/honigstein" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/honigstein</a>

Anyone shed any light on who that twat is?

The Fixer said:
lee-mcfc said:
Wtf ...i just DONT want him at our club got nothing to do with me thinking we cant pull off big deals ..

Wtf? you just said in your opinion chelsea because you don't think he would entertain us, just like did with Torres you said if he goes anywhere chelsea.
Atleast i was right about torres i said he will stay if not chelsea.
of course we can do big deals now as were becoming a bigger well known club etc . but i cant see rooney coming here and i dont want him too. i really hope he fucks off abroad or chelsea.!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.