Rooney (MERGED)

C1TY4LIFE said:
Ancient Citizen said:
30 minutes? I am very impressed Sir. I wouldn't last 30 seconds.

well I just thought it gives me 19 minutes 4 play and 10 minutes cuddling.

You are obviously a sensitive and thoughtful lover, but that leaves very little time for recovery.

JO 14 said:
mcfcliam said:

Thats the general conception on this site, say something that someone disagrees with and your automatically a rag. Some people on here would applaud Hitler if he was wearing a city shirt by the sounds of it

Nah, i've heard he doesn't track back. Now Mussolini on the other hand, he'd take some getting past....................

JO 14 said:
mcfcliam said:

Thats the general conception on this site, say something that someone disagrees with and your automatically a rag. Some people on here would applaud Hitler if he was wearing a city shirt by the sounds of it

i havent been called a rag yet :) and i want rooney to fuck off and be no where near city

FantasyIreland said:
Benarbia said:
Cor blimey I read the vomit inducing crap that Damocles spouted about Mario saying he'd watched every second of this lad since he was born and how he is IT..

So why exactly do we need Wayne????

The master of bullshit accusing another of spouting it.......

Errr,because Rooney is one of the best players on the planet and will compliment Mario maybe?

We all know your not allowed to play 2 great players together ;) it doesnt work and is to much for bm to comprehend ;) Come to city wayne.

having read damo's usual lucid take on the situation,regarding a club having no soul,i believe he's correct,it is a business,like ferrari,like the NY Giants etc.It's the fans and their perception that we think of as having 'soul'.Over the years (too many) we have had some right turkeys in blue,but only a handful that made me cringe at them playing for our club.For me success at 'any' price is a step too far,i still have illusions that being a blue stood for something special,class if you like.Signing rooney may be the pragmatic option,the cold hard reality of the sheik's ability to blow them out of the water, but if it happens, jesus it's going to feel very strange watching him in blue,even stranger singing his name. Selfish thought,my ideal outcome would be the club publishing a statement saying 'thanks but no thanks,we are after bigger fish'. but i wont hold my breath

Weird this, its like repeating history in the opposite way.

When City were forced to sell big players (Meredith etc.) when we were winning alot or on the ferge of winning alot, they went to Utd and then that sparked a successful period for Utd. Tevez and now possibly Rooney could spark a successful period for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.