Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

NipHolmes said:
sergiokun said:
Rooney is better than Lowandowski imo but like other posters have said they might be trying to get Ronaldo back

I think it's a case of him approaching the age where there's no sell on value for buyer and price falls. Rooney was an early start in football and not a late bloomer like RVP. His lifestyle and arrogance may be two battles Ferguson can't be bothered with and he alo has just 2 seasons on his contract come the summer.

For United, it's a cross-roads. Selling Rooney pays for RVP and puts about £15m in the bank (assuming £40m incoming fee) whilst also slashing £250k pw off the bill in wages. Kagawa is the future for them as a playmaker and is on about on just above a third of the wages apparently. He links well with Lewandowski and it's a no brainer for all concerned.

Will be interesting to see this unfold.

After last night I reckon Rooney leaving in the summer has legs. For me it was an astonishing decision to drop him to the bench for such an important game. Sure, Welbeck has improved as a player but Rooney still has far more in his locker and can do a job in a variety of positions and as such I don't believe for one minute that Welbeck was a better bet to start that game than Rooney.

If he does leave, I can't see him coming to us though.

Santiago Street . said:
I'd sign the **** in a heartbeat

We'd get him for £20mill this summer maybe less.

He's too similar a player to Suarez to sign both of em but if Suarez goes to Munich, then Rooney would fit seamlessly into our team.

It doesn't matter that he's a **** and it doesn't matter who he's played for. A fresh start might give him the hunger back to address his fag smokin, whisky drinkin, granny bangin lifestyle.

And he's the type of man who'd bear a grudge against Baconface, ample motivation for him to get back to his best

The time to buy Rooney was at the very latest when he handed his transfer request in initially. It was then or never. Wasn't then, so now it's never. A real shame tbh because for as much of a **** the bloke clearly is, I still would have loved to see the fallout with him moving to us. As far as statements of intent go only buying Ronaldo or Messi straight out would have been bigger.

M18CTID said:
NipHolmes said:
sergiokun said:
Rooney is better than Lowandowski imo but like other posters have said they might be trying to get Ronaldo back

I think it's a case of him approaching the age where there's no sell on value for buyer and price falls. Rooney was an early start in football and not a late bloomer like RVP. His lifestyle and arrogance may be two battles Ferguson can't be bothered with and he alo has just 2 seasons on his contract come the summer.

For United, it's a cross-roads. Selling Rooney pays for RVP and puts about £15m in the bank (assuming £40m incoming fee) whilst also slashing £250k pw off the bill in wages. Kagawa is the future for them as a playmaker and is on about on just above a third of the wages apparently. He links well with Lewandowski and it's a no brainer for all concerned.

Will be interesting to see this unfold.

After last night I reckon Rooney leaving in the summer has legs. For me it was an astonishing decision to drop him to the bench for such an important game. Sure, Welbeck has improved as a player but Rooney still has far more in his locker and can do a job in a variety of positions and as such I don't believe for one minute that Welbeck was a better bet to start that game than Rooney.

We wouldn't sign the **** imo. yes he is a good player but his best years are past him. Just been watching old city video's and just watch this link if anyone wants fat wayne at city

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Match-highlights/2012/January/City-v-United-extended-highlights-FAC-8-Jan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Match-highligh ... -FAC-8-Jan</a>

Vile man

You could probably get Ronaldo for what it'd cost City to get Rooney from United. I think Rooney is a great player on form but he'll decline sooner than many other players, you can just see it with his weight problems and unhealthy lifestyle. The way he has provoked City fans can't be forgotten either, it'd be hard to stomach him in Blue - yet I'd love Ronaldo here, he is far less of a **** than Rooney and a better player.

M18CTID said:

He's an utter fucking turd and I would hate it if we signed him.

It's the Star, they can fook off with all this "Ronaldo to replace" stuff... Ronaldo and Van Persie in the same team, it can't be allowed to happen.

[bigimg]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEtLwaRCIAEr0Nd.jpg:large[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEtMP_uCIAEBajx.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Edit:

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEtNgu4CEAAEU7p.jpg:large[/bigimg]

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEtORJzCEAIQRSY.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Once Rooney goes he won't be the world class player the media report now he will be an overweight smoking has been!

I'm not that arsed about Ronaldo and certainly not Shrek.

Bale and Suarez would be just the ticket though.

Add Wilshere and lift off....

I dont want that hateful c*nt of human being anywhere near my club. Anyone who does has very short memories of what this prick has done and said towards City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.