Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

Take this one from me and i'm declaring ITK status on this one and I won't be revealing any sources because the source is me but he's going nowhere unless it's another local club.

Blue2112 said:
Take this one from me and i'm declaring ITK status on this one and I won't be revealing any sources because the source is me but he's going nowhere unless it's another local club.
this is a goer

that being said I wouldn't have rooney here, maybe Oldham or Bolton though

Blue2112 said:

Something smells fishy to me?? ;-)

Blue2112 said:

Are you sure about that Blue2112 !!!! You will get hammered LOL

Rooney is on a downward slope in his football abilities and slur Alcy knows this. He is the sort of player due to his physique and lifestyle will be finished by the time he is 30, 31 ish. Also his appetite for the game is slowly going. They,l want to cash in before its too late.

^^ Agree with that, also baconchops has come out now and stated that shrek cannot be assured of his place in the starting line up.

A mix of fags n booze has caught up with the one-time prodigal son of english football.

I'd sign the **** in a heartbeat

We'd get him for £20mill this summer maybe less.

He's too similar a player to Suarez to sign both of em but if Suarez goes to Munich, then Rooney would fit seamlessly into our team.

It doesn't matter that he's a **** and it doesn't matter who he's played for. A fresh start might give him the hunger back to address his fag smokin, whisky drinkin, granny bangin lifestyle.

And he's the type of man who'd bear a grudge against Baconface, ample motivation for him to get back to his best

Couldn't find a Rooney thread

The significance of him being left out for Welbeck in their biggest game of the season speaks for itself

He'll be available in summer

He has no divine right to play and maybe Taggart just feels Wellbeck compliments RVP better?

Besides,sentiment needed to be accounted for in respect of Giggs' place and to be fair he didn't let them down.

If Rooney leaves i would imagine the Chavs will be heading any queue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.