Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

dasblues said:
derekthedog said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wayne-rooney-transfer-rooney-psg-1834040

This is true....he's gone.....from the horses mouth

his wife told you?

ANY1aBLUE said:
dasblues said:
derekthedog said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wayne-rooney-transfer-rooney-psg-1834040

This is true....he's gone.....from the horses mouth

his wife told you?

Like I said, its been an open secret amongst his family since xmas ....PSG was being discussed then although I think he has other offers as well

he (allegedly) cant stand ferguson so I'm suprised that he still wants to leave...although I dont think he's too enamoured with Moyes either...

he's got no love for manu...its all about the money....

Bump

It's happening. Best bit is Lewandowski chose Bayern over them, who can't fault his decision to be fair. Treble winning side who have strengthened further or a team that will be right up against it next season :)

The rags won't know what they've lost till he's gone. Best player for them other than RVP.

NipHolmes said:
Bump

It's happening. Best bit is Lewandowski chose Bayern over them, who can't fault his decision to be fair. Treble winning side who have strengthened further or a team that will be right up against it next season :)

The rags won't know what they've lost till he's gone. Best player for them other than RVP.

You're forgetting Phil "the gurner" Jones!!

baldybouncer said:
NipHolmes said:
Bump

My sincere apologies Bouncer. How could I forget about Beckenbauer. United's third best player it is.

NipHolmes said:
baldybouncer said:
NipHolmes said:
Bump

My sincere apologies Bouncer. How could I forget about Beckenbauer. United's third best player it is.
What about Zidane Cleverley?

The_Mo said:
NipHolmes said:
baldybouncer said:

What about Zidane Cleverley?
Ok 4th then!

Just you wait until Rooney goes. Watch how his 'rating' falls by United fans when he goes. They won't fawn over him like Ronaldo. The silly bastards go on about Kopites holding candles yet they have never once to this day got over Ronaldo leaving. Every chat with a rag comes back to it. It's funny how the media influence opinion, if you break it down - Both players wanted more cash, and got it. Both wanted moves and both have been successful/ or will be. Talk of being a 'slave', being a Madrid fan yet he is loved still and craved for to this day.

Rooney is an immense player, has been instrumental in all recent United successes. him leaving will be like losing half your teeth in one blow - first hurts like fuck, then takes boatloads of time and money to replace them, and even then you'll never feel the same again.

boy, i want Rooney to leave United ASAP.

Rooney has met with Wenger:

2v7uq2x.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.