Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

M11 3FF said:
cordonbleu said:
Seosa said:
I've said before that I don't think Silva will be here much longer, though I hope I'm wrong. I was very much of the belief that Silva would join Real this summer with Kun following him in 2014.

I think Bale to Real is a certainty.

you are certain? based on what information? If he is leaving, why on earth has he signed a new three year deal with BT?
All rumours re Bale linking him to RM are circulated by British tabloids and dubious private websites in UK, nowhere else anyway.

Why would his telephone landline contract stop him going to Real Madrid?
the penalty clauses for leaving BT midway through a phone contract are prohibitive to even multimillionaires

squirtyflower said:
M11 3FF said:
cordonbleu said:
you are certain? based on what information? If he is leaving, why on earth has he signed a new three year deal with BT?
All rumours re Bale linking him to RM are circulated by British tabloids and dubious private websites in UK, nowhere else anyway.

the penalty clauses for leaving BT midway through a phone contract are prohibitive to even multimillionaires

If that's right it's truly shocking

M11 3FF said:
squirtyflower said:
M11 3FF said:

the EU are looking into it as its a restraint of trade
young footballers are being prevented from plying their trade in superior foreign leagues and earning a king's ransom
this is going to be massive compared to FFPR

squirtyflower said:
M11 3FF said:
squirtyflower said:

the EU are looking into it as its a restraint of trade
young footballers are being prevented from plying their trade in superior foreign leagues and earning a king's ransom
this is going to be massive compared to FFPR

I think he should get Gordon Taylor involved, that's disgusting

Mind you it's his own fault, they're doing some cracking deals at the moment at Tesco's Direct for mobiles, no need for a landline then?

" Tottenham winger Gareth Bale has agreed to sign a three-year contract with BT Sports where the Welshman will take up ambassadorial role and feature as a guest pundit for the new BT Sport channels.........He will be actively involved in promotional activities of BT Sport in UK as well as its live coverage of 38 Premier League games a season from August 2013."

cordonbleu said:
" Tottenham winger Gareth Bale has agreed to sign a three-year contract with BT Sports where the Welshman will take up ambassadorial role and feature as a guest pundit for the new BT Sport channels.........He will be actively involved in promotional activities of BT Sport in UK as well as its live coverage of 38 Premier League games a season from August 2013."

after doing all the promotional stuff and virtually begging to be in the olympics team only to pull out at the last min injured and then played for spurs a few days later,i wouldnt hold my breathe he will show up for this

karen7 said:
cordonbleu said:

after doing all the promotional stuff and virtually begging to be in the olympics team only to pull out at the last min injured and then played for spurs a few days later,i wouldnt hold my breathe he will show up for this

We'll wait and see.

Bale:
“A great deal has changed in my football career since my first partnership with BT, and I am happy to extend that relationship for the next three years. I am excited about the launch of BT Sport and I am happy to play my part in making it a big hit.”

RM related news:

"Real Madrid under investigation amid allegations of illegal state aid"
FFP implications as Real Madrid alleged to have colluded with city council over price of land around Bernabeu.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/exclusive-real-madrid-under-investigation-amid-allegations-of-illegal-state-aid-8557550.htmlue" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 550.htmlue</a> games a season from August 2013.

RM would not have enough funding to pay for huge transfer fees this summer?
It may be speculated that they could not afford to come for Silva or Kun.

If Ronaldo doesn't go to United, then the logical backup plan would be to go for Bale. Either of those would be a monumental upgrade on Nani.

sjk2008 said:
If Ronaldo doesn't go to United, then the logical backup plan would be to go for Bale. Either of those would be a monumental upgrade on Nani.

You must of course be kidding. Where on earth can the Rags get money from to pay for either Ronaldo or Bale? LOL.

cordonbleu said:
sjk2008 said:

You must of course be kidding. Where on earth can the Rags get money from to pay for either Ronaldo or Bale? LOL.

Chevrolet and new TV deal.

The shirts they'll sell to the glory hunters across the country and overseas will more than cover it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.