Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

Josh Blue said:
grunge said:
Josh Blue said:
He loves him and wants to know why Giggs doesn't get the same flack for cheating on his wife.

Cos Giggs didn't do it with a team mates missus?

Na he did it with his Brothers which is fine.

to be fair i'd love a go on my sister in law given half a chance :)

Any Frenchies here? Apparently French journo Stéphane Guy said Baconface and Rooney haven't talked to each other for 3 months which lends credence to this thread.

LoveCity said:
Any Frenchies here? Apparently French journo Stéphane Guy said Baconface and Rooney haven't talked to each other for 3 months which lends credence to this thread.
My rag supporting soon to be son in law has just said the same, you may be onto something

blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:
My rag supporting soon to be son in law

You poor man, i feel your pain.

Still, i knew that the moment RVP went to United that Rooney was on the way out, it was just a matter of time. He's been average for a while and unless Persey breaks his leg he won't be able to muscle his way back into the starting lineup, even Hernandez seems to start more than him at the moment...

ancoats said:
that was a bluff and only the agent doing his job in getting rooney a pay rise and making rooney the highest paid player at utd with £250.000 aweek

they will sell him and to anybody with the money they are asking for £45million+
thats for a so called english superstar that has not scored in a world cup
It was £180k a week I'm reliably told. The rags' ceiling before that was £90k a week amazingly. That little bluff cost the Glazers about £25m a year as a few others got similarly hefty increases on the back of it.

It might even have been a double bluff, as there is a suspicion that Baconface was getting hacked off at getting turned down by anyone half decent, who they could only offer £90k a week to. The one player they couldn't afford to lose then was Shrek so it's entirely possible they hatched a cunning little plan between themselves.

BradshawsBlues said:
blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:
My rag supporting soon to be son in law

You poor man, i feel your pain.

Still, i knew that the moment RVP went to United that Rooney was on the way out, it was just a matter of time. He's been average for a while

He scored 27 last year and was 2nd scorer of the league and 2nd in goals+assist combo. He's nowhere near average over the whole season.

World class player, world class ****.

blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:
My rag supporting soon to be son in law has just said the same, you may be onto something

You let a rag pork your daughter? FFS!!!!!

blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:

I feel for us both, my daughter gets married shortly to a rag from Scunthorpe, I know it's a contradiction in terms but he's a good lady

LoveCity said:

If that was true Rooney would have been benched months ago,. He wouldnt have played and scored twice against us.

r.soleofsalford said:
blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:

I feel for us both, my daughter gets married shortly to a rag from Scunthorpe, I know it's a contradiction in terms but he's a good lady

Freudian slip?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.