Rooney really is

Re: Rooney really is

It's strange how the Swamp dwellers, normally a club with high discipline, allow this sort of personal tweeting, partisan thoughts aside.

It's such very poor class to personally attack fellow players and opposition managers like this. But I guess that's par for the course with this lump of shite. Him and Barton - notice any similarities?

I'd say I want Yaya to stamp on him at the derby, but he'd get a 126 match ban for stamping on an assistant referee.

Ignore him, someone of such low intellect isn't worth bothering about, I'll leave it Yaya and Kolo to ram those words down his throat in April.

My contribution: @WayneRooney I can't wait 'till the day your kid is old enough to find out about your #grannyshagging while your wife was pregnant

"He is a disgrace to Manure Football Club. That player should not be allowed to play for Manure again. The history that club has got ... and he does that. It could have caused a riot. I was really disappointed in that guy. It was a terrible end to the game, a terrible atmosphere it created.”

Just released by the Manure press office

Funny how he has led England to the WC and Euro finals and won them for us?.

Ohh wait?. Overated fat prick who is all hyped up because he is English. Why do you care what he says?.

I'm actually surprised he gets the time to twitter with all his commitments like shagging prostitutes, granny shagging and playing loyal family man.....

Some people are so thick that it's hard to comprehend, you'd think someone with Rooney's history would just keep stum, knowing that he has a car crash for a marriage and family dad......But NO,he must really think he's so special, I feel a hint of sadness for his Mrs and a lot for his son.

Could you imagine having a dad that everyone knows shags prostitutes, that poor kid might be made money wise, but he will never have a solid foundation with a dad who is low life and full of self importance.

If ever a club and player was made for each other
it`s that ignorant gobshite and that classless cesspit of a club

Mr Partridge said:
I don't bother with Twitter, but please tell me that is not true and it's a fake account or something?

I am shocked at how even such a low life as Rooney could have such little respect for fellow professionals.

Rooney is that type of human being for whom 'respect' is never part of their existence. He's no respect for his wife, none for much of the MANUre squad, so it's no surprise that he has little for other clubs' players. I taught long enough to have seen the kind of mentality that he exudes - peevish, petty, so small-minded yer'd need an electron microscope to detect any brain activity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.