Rooney really is

Re: Rooney really is

"Rooney really is......."

boring, predictable, childish, petulant, impertinent, adulterous, vain, uneducated.

Now, If I pointed out someone like that on the street, you fellas would not give a toss.

So, WHO CARES WHAT ROONEY HAS TO SAY?

He can play football. Period. End of story.

To this point in the season, his best efforts have not been good enough to win the league, whereas the people he is taunting top class players from the team currently at the top of the league. Perhaps, if HE were playing for the team at the top of the league, it might look like he is looking down on them. However, since he is looking UP AT THEM, he simply looks like a very sad person.

Now, all that said, I would not normally wish a bad injury on any professional footballer, but if Kolo or Yaya was to put in a HARD BUT FAIR CHALLENGE and do Rooney's achilles, or knee, or anything else for that matter, it is not like I would shed a tear for England's hopes this summer, or feel sorry for him.

As the infamous Granny told him, "You've made your bed, Wayne, NOW you have to lie on it!"

I hope City's players say NOTHING ABOUT UNITED FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON and simply do what it is we CRAVE FROM THEM....win the Prem.

Simple.....ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!

"Paging Mr Rooney, your ride is here...."

740713_300.jpg

CTID

Darkhorse said:
blue12 said:
A piece of shit,he's tweeted " funny how the 2 toures were there all the way and lost" haha.
What an absolute fuckin imbecile.

bumbleblue said:
If that is true can someone tell me how that is not "bringing the game into disrepute"?

I can't believe it. I am shocked. I know it's Rooney and I shouldn't be, but how can anyone be such a c#nt? Really?

Can he get banned? Surely this is worthy of it.

I think it'll be even better when he 'goes all the way' with ManUre this season and wins nothing, and then every City supporter (and perhaps a few other clubs) can return tweet him back reminding him of his heroic achievements, ehehe

With the Evra and Suarez incident, Tevez returning to Training and the Media still busy sucking the cock of the Tax dodging tactical master there is no place left for this on the back pages.

Just to remind everybody though; This is the same Rooney who is currently banned from a major Championship, who didn't kick a Ball straight at the previous one (when he travelled all the way to Africa) and who'se act of petulance ended our involvement in the Tournament before that.

The best way to shut the rag fucker up is to annihilate them even worse than at The Swamp, with a Yaya Toure hat trick. Let's here Ratboy talk about Yaya and 'penetration' when Baconface is getting sodomised by the Premiership trophy...

Well, Unlike Rooney at Internatiol level, at least they will get a medal, even if its runners up. Funny he didnt say this at Chelsea with Drogba and Kalou there, and they say they dont care about us yet cant stop tweeting and talking about us on a dily level.

Lets see you get England to a final before you THINK your taking the piss hey

Laughable his name is even mentioned when it comes to the England Captancy. How the hell can a captain act the way he acts. A proper captain would probably slap him for tweeting such a rediculas thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.