Rooney really is

Re: Rooney really is

Vienna_70 said:
bobmcfc said:
He's bringing the game into disrepute. I've had enough of that gobby toad and I hope the fa give him shit

Are you going to write to Mr Bernstein to complain?
Nope. It's there on his twitter page for all to see. Not like players haven't been fined for things they say on twitter. I think it's sad there is so little respect for fellow pro's can't even think what yaya and kolo have done to provoke such hatred from Rooney. He's a real lowlife and the proof is there in black and white. How any journal would want that prick as England captain I don't know

Just dropped him this.

@WayneRooney you scouse bald granny shagging bastard! You won't win fuck all at the euros! At least they're coming back to #topoftheleague

Re: Rooney really is

I like Twitter and I love the banter between Lescott, Kompany, De Jong and (before he closed his account) Micah.

I love reading Zab's and Aguero's "tweets" when they are rallying for the cause and clearly loving life at City.

I don't "follow" Rooney so I'm oblivious to what he says, but this is just embarrassing for the scouse fookwit.

I hope he doesn't get reported or anything like that and I hope he continues to show what a true **** (#****) he is.

As others have said, all City need to do, is show the Toure's this tweet......again and again and again

The Rooneys........... just a posh Wayne and Waynetta really!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.