Rooney really is

Re: Rooney really is

blue12 said:
A piece of shit,he's tweeted " funny how the 2 toures were there all the way and lost" haha.
What an absolute fuckin imbecile.

make sure Bobby and the boyz print it off and make sure the Toures see it easiest team talk ever

Hope the Granny shagger tweets

Seriously why do people get upset

Whenever I get a little bored, I read Wayne Rooney's tweets. Brilliant entertainment. An onion has a better grasp of the English language than him.

Tweet this you fucking ****.

sp08Football-Toure.jpg

There will be some challenges on him now, not just Yaya and Kolo but Drogba, Gervinho and Kalouaint exactly small blokes, goes deeper than MCFC he laughed at a whole Nation. Stupid little scouse fucker will get hurt

Sounds like the Scouse C**t is still smarting from Yaya's winner in last years semi final....you know the one that the Scouse C**t was banned from playing in.

Seeing how gutted Yaya and Kolo were, I'm sure his NT team mates Joe, James, Barry, Joleon, etc, are really happy with that tweet.

Hope he keeps his acct as he really just digs his own grave. A**hole.

DTeacher said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Skashion said:
Let's face it, we'd all have him though wouldn't we?
No, and I started a thread when he threatened to quit the rags last season saying I didn't want him at City that had an enormous amount of posts agreeing.

I thought he might have been fishing.....

I certainly wouldn't want Rooney, the piece of sh...
Not so much fishing as out and out sarcasm. I was making the point earlier today that we're better than that lot. Rooney's just come along and helped me prove my point. #OAPaedophile

Skashion said:
DTeacher said:
No, and I started a thread when he threatened to quit the rags last season saying I didn't want him at City that had an enormous amount of posts agreeing.

Not so much fishing as out and out sarcasm. I was making the point earlier today that we're better than that lot. Rooney's just come along and helped me prove my point. #OAPaedophile
Fair play. Not always easy to spot on here, especially with the current herman munster love-fest going on.

Skashion said:
DTeacher said:

big-tick.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.