Rooney really is

Re: Rooney really is

no wonder he has to pay for sex the dense scouse dickhead

ctidcarl said:
I like Twitter and I love the banter between Lescott, Kompany, De Jong and (before he closed his account) Micah.

I love reading Zab's and Aguero's "tweets" when they are rallying for the cause and clearly loving life at City.

I don't "follow" Rooney so I'm oblivious to what he says, but this is just embarrassing for the scouse fookwit.

I hope he doesn't get reported or anything like that and I hope he continues to show what a true **** (#****) he is.

As others have said, all City need to do, is show the Toure's this tweet......again and again and again

The Rooneys........... just a posh Wayne and Waynetta really!!!

What's posh about them?

They wouldn't know posh if it came up and slapped them in the face.

Rich maybe, but never posh.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Skashion said:
Let's face it, we'd all have him though wouldn't we?
No, and I started a thread when he threatened to quit the rags last season saying I didn't want him at City that had an enormous amount of posts agreeing.

I thought he might have been fishing.....

I certainly wouldn't want Rooney, the piece of sh...

Vienna_70 said:
ctidcarl said:
I like Twitter and I love the banter between Lescott, Kompany, De Jong and (before he closed his account) Micah.

I love reading Zab's and Aguero's "tweets" when they are rallying for the cause and clearly loving life at City.

I don't "follow" Rooney so I'm oblivious to what he says, but this is just embarrassing for the scouse fookwit.

I hope he doesn't get reported or anything like that and I hope he continues to show what a true **** (#****) he is.

As others have said, all City need to do, is show the Toure's this tweet......again and again and again

The Rooneys........... just a posh Wayne and Waynetta really!!!

What's posh about them?

They wouldn't know posh if it came up and slapped them in the face.

Rich maybe, but never posh.

Fairplay.......a rich Wayne and Waynetta - you're correct, they ain't posh!!

Mods please merge with the other Rooney thread. The one above the Ronaldo thread!

Still cannot work out why people on here are following this twat on twitter, and then outraged when he posts rag propaganda. He's probably having a good giggle about it. This is why they do it. Barton, Collymore et al....biggest wums out there. Inside they are sad and lonely men who probably cry themselves to sleep.

It is his way of getting to us because we won, when really he is totally gutted, he thought their might be a little sending off here or a bad decision there, he really is a nasty spiteful peice of shit this guy, to use the toure,s to ease his own upset shows why he is not the guy to even wear an England shirt never mind be captain. He will let England down in the euros because he is untouchable.

Once again Rooney illustrates the merits of introducing selective breeding laws in England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.